Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday Telling

 Waiting for some action at The PF Palace -
 Time to clean the windows -

The Residents have returned -
******
 Holly telling me all about it SUNday night - 

 Looking quite khontent to have me home - I rewarded her for her patience - more tomorrow -
 Ready to SQUEEEEE???


This is Angel Rogue's new sister - Callie - after Rogue got her wings, NAR's mom said they would get another dog but had some travel plans - and would wait until they had all those things behind them - and obviously  it is TIME!  These pictures were about two weeks ago when I came home from The GKP - Lori had told me a few days before that about her - and VOILA - what a doll!  

We'll be looking to get some more pictures as she grows up!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage