Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Walkin'Watchin'Wishin' Wednesday

 Lady PF and her PF Palace -


 I spotted her hanging here later in the afternoon too - hope she doesn't think it's next Spring already!
And she was back in - and he was on his point as dusk took hold over Harrisburg
 Some walkin' from Monday - we hoped NAK was along - probably should have put her leash on Little - just thought of that now ;-(


 Some watchin' -


 Our furst time to pawticipate - 
 NAK khame along to dinner Monday night -I took this picture -
Auntie Di this one - NAK was well behaved - it was actually the first time I wore it - and her - thought it was THE TIME to do so - her 'Gotcha' Day and mine too ;-)

And yes, THAT day has arrived - well, it could have arrived sooner - my front of the week counterpart was off - but given my plans and my birthday, I passed on going in - my gift to me but...

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful necklace. We see the serenity of the rainbow bridge and we see the snow. Hugs to you♥