Monday, March 18, 2019

Monday MOMSandUSandTHEMday

 So I hit The PF Palace after dark - hoping MAYBE - but....
 Lady PF said it was sad so many humans didn't have a Life and had to watch for HER egg!
 SUNday morning he brought breakfast -




 Late SUNday afternoon, Lord PF seemed to be telling her SOON SOON SOON!!!
(and of course I kept watching for it)
 Since I had worked a bit late Saturday, we just chilled and watched some NCAA basketball -




******

Auntie Di proposed some St Patrick Day SUNday FUNday - we couldn't decide - and in the meantime, The Mom Of Those LabraBoys made a suggestion so Auntie Di and Jackie Uber'd to Downtown York - so I kept the khouch warm and safe - only putting on shoes and khap to hit Sheetz for papers and believe it or not, a fountain drink - I had been khraving something bubbly -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: We decided to go see our dad NEXT SUNday as his birthday is The 23rd - Saturday!

No comments: