Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Thinking

 The PF was watching for it -
 It's coming!



 By the afternoon, it had subsided - as they said it would -
 Monday Night Cheers From Fred!
 A tasty salad with SALMON on it - oh so yum!
 Fred's favorite pulled pork sammie and beans!
 Morning Blurry but you get the idea -

 TaDa - three or four hours later -

 Khousin Emmy was having a GReat time - I had to make her come in so I could shower and get ready for my return to The GKP -
All things considered, it could have been worse but....

To say my commute to work was 'fun' would be an understatement - I think I reconsidered my route five or six or eighty seven times - The KhrossTrek did a pawesome job - but the roads were cluttered and littered with stuck trucks and cars and lions and tigers and bears ;-)

My normal MAYBE 12-15 minute journey was an hour PLUS!

The return trip was MUCH easier and nearly normal - just needed to get warmed up enough to clear the khoating of ice -

Anyone got any good ground hog recipes?

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: I'll resume our normal posting tomorrow - just wanted to share THE FUN!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Ice is the worst and so very scary. We got the same thing here :-(

Unknown said...

Wooos got crazy weather, send some over here, we've not had any good rain since November last year.
Hope you blondes had fun snoofling in the snow.
Khumbu

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Mmm, salmon."
Chaplin: "We love fish."
Charlee: "The fishier, the better."
Chaplin: "Sorry, Charlee, but salmon isn't really fishy for fish."
Charlee: "It's not?"
Chaplin: "Nope."
Charlee: "Hmm. I'll go see if I can find some tuna then."
Chaplin: "Mwa ha ha ha. More salmon for me!"