Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thursday Thinking



 Monday Night Fred Cheers!
 I had some very tasty Wicked Weed Milk and Cookies Stout - YUMMY!
 Fiesta Corn soup - also very tasty - ground beef, corn, black beans, salsa, cheese, yum!
 Beef fajita wrap - I brought half of it home for Auntie Di to enjoy as well - she echoed the very tasty opinion -
 Fred took advantage of their half price burger night again - CHEESEburger please -
 Now for lots of Blonde Thinking -






 Wonder what The Smiling Golden is thinking about?





So sweet - oh - so - sweet - snicker!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That sounds like a very tasty beer and the foodables all look so yummy! Pleasant dreams, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "All that snoozing is making me feel snoozy."
Chaplin: "All that food is making me feel hungry!"
Charlee: "You can eat while I snooze."
Chaplin: "Sounds good to me!"