Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday Sharing

 From the shower portion of FrEYEday -

 Spotted at BJ's on Tuesday - of khourse, we noticed the misspellings ;-)

 Earlier in the week -


 During the rain portion of our FrEYEday, I took this when I got back to The Khottage - the warm weather had encouraged the buds!  This iris is something else - it bloomed in two seasons last year as well - guess the closeness to the house's warmth from the bricks - and the afternoon sun are the khauses -
Auntie Di titled this one RAINY FRIDAY NIGHT as I was on my way home - resting up for our weekend!

There are some more pictures from the week - I'll sort thru them tonight and post for SUNday!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All of us at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That Iris is just amazing and simply doesn't want to quit!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Hmm, I wonder if that was Mama's car that said 'Crazy Cat Lady'."
Charlee: "I think you need more than two cats before you can be a crazy cat lady."
Chaplin: "No new cats! I like it just being the two of us!"
Charlee: "Okay, calm down, forget I said anything about other cats."
Chaplin: "We wanted to thank you for coming to see us and for your kind words after Dennis went to the Rainbow Bridge. It meant a lot to us."
Charlee: "And to Mama and Dada too."
Both: "And Dennis told us to tell you, 'ok bye'."