Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Walkin' Wednesday 2018

 Early on -
 Then playing house a wee bit later -

 Holly -
 Emmy and Auntie Di -
ME!

I might not be showing it but I so love my walks - or toddles - of khourse, at my age, I khan do whatever I want ;-)

Here is this week's video - Mom wasn't sure we would do one/get one but we did!

Today marks THAT day as Mom returns to The GKP fur the afternoon - but we get a bonus day this week - she's off again this Thursday due to the khampus khlosing fur some preventative maintenance!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank you for letting us walk along with you, girls!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love our walks too, Khyra. We think we are getting one after lunch. We couldn't get the video to play well. Our internet has been weird all day so the video kept getting stuck:( We will try again later.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber