Thursday, October 8, 2015

Thursday Thinking

 Some PF Point Action -



 
 Momma Roxie Ann greets Emmy's Momma 

 She left a KHYSS on her head
 Khousin NoNameYet
 EMMY!

 One of her brothers was very upset about their sisters leaving -
 As were these two -
 Khousin NoNameYet was gnawing on her mom's crate -
 Khousin NoNameYet


 Khousin NoNameYet met up with her daddy - we were almost home - and he was nearby so we swung up there for a tease visit




 Now to meet their khousins -









 Khousin NoNameYet's paws -
 Emmy -
 Emmy on the left; Khousin NoNameYet on the right -


Emmy's mom took this one -

It was a GReat day for sure - with a GREAT number of pictures taken - and some of the ones I took will be shared in the next day or so for they were part of the landscape - including more of the covered bridge - 

I did snag two videos - ONE and TWO - and I've added all the pictures from the day to THE PHOTOBUCKET I started when we first met the puppies last month

As I put this together - around 7pm - I've not heard how Khousin Geufy is taking to his new sister - but I'm sure Khousin NoNameYet will tell her sister Emmy all about it when they get together soon!

Actually, I've heard she's coming over today for Auntie Di to watch whilst her mom and dad are at work - 

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner 

BTW, Khyra let me write her post today - she was recovering from the visitors - and I have to say she and Holly have done quite well with them - I think Holly thinks they are a very nice color!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You and Holly are cracking us up hiding behind the kitchen chairs, Khyra! We know allllllllllll about those sharp little puppy nippers!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Puppy fever getting hotter and hotter here after all that cuteness. Looks like Merdie sent them a frog give doggie lesson!

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

Elyse K said...

Awwww, so much puppy khuteness! And so much Khyra and Holly sweetness! Happy FURiday! xo