Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thursday Thinking

From mid-morning on Wednesday -
Allow ME to show weu what these paws can create -
I departed Khamp Khyra Wednesday evening about 7:45pm - but before I did 
I thought I would hijack the post and make it all about
Harley -
Handsome Handsome 
Harley!!!




Auntie Phyll had some of those FoUR-oh-won.k's to consolidate - so The Nice Walt Man came over -
He's a GReat guy - of course, he's got a GOLDEN GIRL of his own named GRacie - 


Oooooops - it's Holly Hobby - bet she'll miss me!





It's been so fun to be here - but my dad misses me - and I miss him and my human pups - 

Don't worry Auntie Di, I'll be back soon!

Happy Thursday Everyone!  

Ballz&Frysbees,
Harley

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 asked me to say tat she happens to know that you have the softest, softest fur, Harley! Almost as soft as mine...

Woofs,
Tommy