Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Walkin' Wednesday 2015

 They are bakhk - well, akhtually, they repaired the khameras that had been stukhk since last Thursday - 
 That's why woo've not seen any PF shots!

 Mom and Dad bring more and more stuff to The Point as they prepare The Girrrls fur having to khatch their own - SOON those wings will be flapping!!! 
 We had a visitor Tuesday morning - do woo think he KNOWS how much I MISSED HIM???



 Of khourse, Holly had missed him too BUT she was nice enough to let me have some private Fred time - we just *MIGHT!* have some pikhtures of the rest of the visit - stay tuned!
 From Monday's walk -
 One of THEM was lounging in the mulch beds - when IT saw us, the ratskhallion meowandered towards us!

Mom had intended to rekhord THIS walk but she realized she didn't have sufficient battery power SO we snagged our furst Tuesday walk - we hope woo enjoy IT - but be prepared, Mom gets a little preachy BUT she does thank all of woo fur your words and woos of khomfurt - 

THIS is the pikhture I uploaded when I pawed an entry in The Doggy Nanny's ObitWOOary's Guest Book - I've also khopied mine fur woo to see here - and I think it inkhludes a link to it -

Where to start - thanks to YOU - My DOGGY NANNY, I was able to meet my mom and khome live with a furry special lady...thanks fur taking such good khare of me - woo have NO IDEA how much I miss woo...I just hope I was able to provide some support and LOVE when The Stroke Monster khame fur woo - Mom keeps asking me to tell her what happened but I khan't - 

Please know that all of my furiends are as khrushed as I am - they khan NOT believe MY DOGGY NANNY got her wings -

I'm using the pikhture of the day Mom brought woo home from your stay at Rehab - I khouldn't believe woo were HOME WITH ME!!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Holly is trying to help us - and in khase woo didn't know, it was on HER MOM'S birthday woo were able to leave...I hope Angel Debbie has greeted woo..
Khyra Wise,
York, Pennsylvania

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone -

I'm sending Mom bakhk to work today - of khourse, I miss her already but my Doggy Aunty is doing a pawesome job watching us -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We got some furry special khards on Tuesday - once again, THANK WOO ALL!!!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to see Uncle Fred. We loved walking along with you in your video, Khyra. We still have a hard time believing that the Doggy Nanny has gotten her wings. Life is far too short.

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Gus said...

We are glad you were able to spend some time with Fred, and think he misses you too. We remember how happy Doggy Nanny looked when they would leave for their winter soourn. Bet he misses her almost as much as you do.

kisses


Ghus and Tekha

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet you were very excited to see Uncle Freddie
Lily & Edward

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE are sooooooo happy that Mr. Fred came to visit WOO and WOOer Mom... that must have made you ALL feel so much better.... and we KNOW that Doggy Nanny was Flitting about there with her new wings...