Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Sharing

 From Thursday night's pawesome walk!!!

 I taunted Mom as I sent her off shortly after 6am on Saturday
 Not much above ZERO I hear Mom
 I teased her again as she khame out with the flashie beast - I was posed SO khutely by the shrub and then when took it...snikhker!
 So I gave her a few 

 Whilst I lapped up a few
REALLY - khan't a Sibe enjoy some pawesome white snow without voyeurs???

Happy Sunday EvFURRYone!

Mom is mine mine mine until Wednesday AM - oh the fun we'll have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: She regained her most favored Siberian Slave Saturday evening - we had a great walk - and she only almost fell on her fluffy tail twice - something about 10F said she loved me - and now we'll be set fur Tuesday's 12F!

8 comments:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Bowsers, you sure got some snow. Hopefully someday I can see some of the cold white stuff.

We agree that getting together in the chat room New Years Eve was pawsome.

Sherman

Gus said...

Hey! You are looking so happy in all that white stuff. And with this weather it should hang around for a while. Be careful with the Humom, if you break one, you won't be happy.

gussie

Millie and Walter said...

We're so happy that you got some snow to play in. We love snow too.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I am happy that you got your lovely snow Khyra but request you don't send it to me lol x

Unknown said...

Wow, I just love how u were able to capture those big flakes in that picture!!
I tried that the other day while it was snowing and all I got were snow streaks of white instead of flakes LOL!
Glad you have your mommy for a while!
((Husky hugz))
"Love is being owned by a husky"

Sagira said...

We are supposed to be getting a lot of that white stuff tonight into tomorrow.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's mighty cold, Khyra! It was 10C here today!!!

Woofs,
Tommy

Taffy said...

Happy New Year, Khyra! It snowed here overnight and I thought of you right away. Well, actually, mom opened the door, I stuck my nose out and turned around and jumped on the couch....then I thought of you. Mom told me I was more of a princess than Twix was.....is that good or bad?