Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday KHATurday Sharing

 FrEYEday night
 So, I kept trying to khonvince Mom that the 7th Gotcha Day was the khat one - I mean, humans have khopper and wool and diamond and silver anniversaries - 
 So the 'new' khat around - we khall it The Interloper - he/she looks like a mixture of Butterskhotch AND BroFur
 SKHRATCHING MY TREE??????

 Mom diskhovered it likes to hide THERE
 Although I think my stare gave it away

 On our BIG walk, I noticed this house had a khatkhage on the side - of khourse, I would expekht mine to have one!
 Too bad I khan't have a KHOUGAR - that is a REAL khat
 Later in the afternoon, BroFur even waddled over to MY tree
 And waddled bakhk
 Then our FAVOURITE one khame to visit - and CHILL ON MY  PATIO!!!!










BUTTERSKHOTCH - khan woo believe it???


I'M STILL SHUDDERING!!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khyra! Waves paws....happy gotcha day!! butterscotch is very purrty....how does she taste??

Taffy said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Khyra! Don't be too mad at your mom cuz it sure looked like Butterskhotch loved being petted by her.

BeadedTail said...

It's only a matter of time before you have your very own khytty cuddling with you in your favorite chair! :)

Little Reufus said...

Lubbs Me a lotta Miss Khyra... wif a bit ob Butterskhotch and Bro-Fur teu.

Juss saying...

wif lubbs from Little Reufus