Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday MomANDMeDay

The Memorial Day Edition











 I had Mom use my iPAWd to send this to Khousin Abby on Sunday


 PLEASE GO VISIT SURF DOG RICOCHET'S FACEBOOK PAGE AND LIKE IT SO ANOTHER GREEN PAPER KHAN BE SENT TO THIS PAWESOME GROUP - 
MOM AND I THANK WOO!!!!

Our furiends THE FIVE SIBES have a pawesome post featuring so many inkhredible images of what MEMORIAL DAY inkhludes - along with a special video link - please go visit their post over HERE!!!!!

Mom and I have turned off the khomments so all of woo khan dedikhate some time to thinking about all of those that gave their lives - we'll be thinking of them and thanking them as we walk some more - I took Mom fur two walks on Sunday - even khonvinced her to use one of them fur Wednesday's post!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di appreciated the khomments about the bull snake!  In fakht, I'll have more snake stuff tomorrow!