Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday Thinking

 Here is more of my Tuesday walk - I'm looking fur my khattledog pals - this was one of the fields they frekhwented when they did their khorus line work fur me






 I insisted Mom let me look fur my pals 
She was khorrekht - they weren't out - this was our late morning walk and they don't usually show up here until afternoon or evening - I thanked her fur appeasing me!

In exchange, I told her we khould keep this post short and simple - her work day reminded her how much she benefited by being in on Monday and Tuesday - even if fur only part of the day - she had so much to wade through on Wednesday - so she was pretty babbly and spent when she got home - BUT we did have a furry nice walk in the dark - where does the light disappear to sooooo fast?

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We wish we knew what that purple thingie bush is!  Each year it khatches our eye and each each we wonder!

14 comments:

KB said...

I love seeing your glorious flowers when all of ours are gone. I hope that you get to see your cattle dog friends very soon!

sharkgila said...

Flowers flowers everywhere! Gorgeous.

Woooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Donna said...

Flowers r prity. :)

Collie222 said...

How nice that your mom didn't rush you, and let you look for your friends! :)

haopee said...

We want a mailbox like the one you saw. It's close to halloween. We are glad mommy appeased the khyra too!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Two French Bulldogs said...

Next time you better try to wake them.
Benny & Lily

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Khyra! We figured out what those berries are! They're Callicarpa americana (American beautyberry)! Isn't that a great name!

Those mailboxes are so cool!

Woofs,
Tommy

PS: It's still pouring with rain here. We're all going moldy...

Remington said...

Love the mailboxes! COOL! Thanks for taking me with you on your walk!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Maybe you will get the BIG walk this weekend and find your pals.

Hope today was a better day for Mom.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sagira said...

Those flowers sure are pretty and that mailbox is cool too! :)

Molly the Airedale said...

We love the mailbox covers! How festive!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

White Dog Blog said...

You captured the essence of Fall! Our red feathery flowers look just like that...half are wilted but the other half thrives. Glad you got Mom to slow down, stop and smell the flowers.

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

Beautiful fall colors. I hope fall lingers around for awhile. No rush for winter :)

Emma

How Sam Sees It said...

Mom thinks she will be walking into a mess on Monday - after a week off? Yikes!

Sam