Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday Sharing


 I saw these earlier in the week - I think one is fur Rusty and The Red Team - and the other is for QNTE and The So NOT Red Team!

 See how supportive I was as Mom left fur The GKP - snikhker!
 It was Butterskhotch's turn to be waiting under The Zen-terra

 Those two are from when Mom exited The GKP FrEYEday evening

 I was watching fur visitors!



 The last four were from our FrEYEday night walk
As fur my special guest - WELL, let's just say Khousin Ab is missing her momma - and sent this to her whilst Auntie Di was waiting in Chicago fur the plane to Harrisburg

Since she wasn't skhheduled to arrive until 9pm or so, I khouldn't wait to inkhlude a pikh as I don't like to hold off getting my post in place - BUT we'll make sure to share some pikhs soon - after all, Khousin Ab will want to make sure I'm taking good khare of her momma!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Rumour has it there might be some more surprise guests khoming by!

8 comments:

Little Reufus said...

O Miss Khyra... I deu lubbs yeur YAWN!!! It makes me wanna khrawl ub in that chair wif Yeu!!!

wib lubbs from Little Reufus

PS Can't wait teu see Auntie Di and odder Surbrise Guests!!!

Donna said...

I sai Hi to Cousin and the birdees. :). xoxoxoxo

The Florida Furkids said...

Have a good Saturday! We can't wait to see the surprise guest!!


The Florida Furkids

How Sam Sees It said...

Yay! Auntie Di is visiting!

Sam

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet you are having a great time with Auntie Di while Mom slaves away at the GKP. Enjoy.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Sheila and Bob said...

Khyra,

Tell Auntie Di we were all waving at her when she was waiting in Chicago.

Hamish & Sophie
Sheila & Bob

Molly the Airedale said...

It's pawty time with Auntie Di!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Lorenza said...

Happy Saturday, Khyra!
The sky looks like if the clouds were made of snow!!!
Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza