Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Telling

 Front
 Bakhk

 My Halloween Khostume - akhtually, this was prior to my khoming to live here - but it makes fur a nice pikh
 Or should I be a khrazy khrakhkah type?
 My antlers fell down and bekhame a bow!


 Taking The PAWSylvania Turnpike
 Looking South from The Bridge
 This week's shot of Harrisburg!
 My spot to watch for Jessie to arrive with Ralph and Ruby
 Which was also in the flight path of HIA
 It's Ralph!
 And Ruby!
 Ralph and his furiend TB

 Ruby started rubbing herself on the panels of The Zen-terra
 I did catch this on video - that is in The Photobucket - the link is below
 Ralph was a snoozy happy boy 
 As was Ruby




 Wow - Connect The Dots has dinosaurs???
 And after Intercourse comes Bird-In-Hand and Blue Ball

 I have declared her the most unique Zen-terra passenger EVER!
 Ralph came trying to snag the wheel - it grabbed in at Wendy's and then again in Smoketown
 Two furry special passengers!!



 Back to Route 30 

 Across The River again - but this time from Lancaster to York County
 Looking South towards Merryland - 
 Mission Accomplished
Hmmmmm - who do woo smell Khyra?

Khyra's Mom here - I hadn't intended to have a transport BUT when I saw the messages in my in box starting last Wednesday, I kept my eyes open on the legs - it came down - Friday afternoon - to needing ONE leg - the driver I met at Wendy's had offered to do one of the two legs that came through here - but she couldn't do both - SO I offered to do the Harrisburg to Lancaster one - and that filled the transport from Dallas TX to Elkton MD that encompassed three days. I'm pretty sure weekeday transports can be a challenge so with my 'weekend' being Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, I was available.  As I had shared, the three shep girrrls joined up on Saturday - they had actually caught a flight to Arkadelphia AR - then departed in Memphis to head to The Great (or is that GRATEd) Cheese State of Wisconsin.  Ruby joined on Sunday when Ralph hit Louisville KY

They were such great passengers - hardly knew they were there!

Here is their Photobucket Album - with six videos - none of them are very long - and assorted pics from their day

In a small world aspect of the day, the woman I met in Smoketown was originally  from the same Philadelphia Suburb area I had grown up in - in fact, her sister lives quite near to where my maternal grandmother had an apartment - we exchanged so many - I know where that is - and that place too - she even had family that had lived where my dad had grown up - NORWOOD by the way - PA

It was nice to meet two more rescuers in the flesh!

I forgot to make an official dedication during the video BUT I have declared this for AUGUST - the special month where I first met Whitney who has become Khyra - a special month for birthdays of friends - and relatives of friends!

Once again RESCUES ROCK!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses From Khyra's Khorner

13 comments:

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

I am confused - isn't that Merdie in the first picture with the glasses on? And is that you on the boat? If so, Merdie looks very smart! And you look very cool!

Rudy seems so sweet, and I love her face. She looks very wise, and like an old soul. And Ralph is a handsome chap! Paws crossed they both find their forever love homes!

Very cool your mom met someone who shared the some of the same history. Always fun to meet former neighborhood people! And Khyra, your mom's dedication to you is very touching. :->

Suka

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I thought I had OVER SLEPT and that it was HOWL-0-Ween Already. THAT kinda Scared me.

How Sam Sees It said...

I agree with Suka - I'm a little confused too! :D

I recognize the area you were in! During my one trip to the east coast we made a side trip to a little tack store near Intercourse - I still have the halter I bought for my big mare!

Sam

KT and Easton said...

We think you are a rescue angel. The queen never looked better. I see you are all doing well. Enjoy the summer. Roooooooooooooos from Easton

SissySees said...

Ralph and Ruby are both adoggable! Paws crossed for great fur-ever homes for both.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Glad you got to meet another rescuer in person and that you shared so many memories. I think that by looking at the two cutie's today there are going to be two lucky forever homes. Loved the fallen antler picture.. Hugs GJ xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

MFT, are you really trying to make us think that you wore a GR costume to fool us??? BOL

Nice of Mom to do that transport - we know those rescues certainly appreciated it too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Corbin said...

I always love seeing your furry passengers!
-Corbin

Sychoberians said...

Nice Antlers Khyra, not. Good job knocking them off.

Remy and Flash

Molly the Airedale said...

For some reason, your reindeer antlers falling off your head is making us laugh hysterically, Khyra! We love your Christmas bow! haha

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

BeadedTail said...

We love your khostumes! The GR khostume is very clever! We're glad your mom could help transport those cuties Khyra! Ruby is very unique! Yay for the great month of August!

Donna said...

Rescues is awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can only quote your Mom...RESCUES ROCK!!! Have you read the book Dog Is My Co-Pilot?? Your Mom should luvluvluv it...paw pats, Savannah