Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday MOM and ME Day

Preheating until The Mom Police made me move along

So I went and laughed at her from my tree
She took this with the khrakhkerberry when we got to the end of the driveway - she asked me to choose the direkhtion - since I knew it was warm, I chose to go left - which is our normal furst walk of the day - and the  shortest of the routes but I had something special planned
When we got to the intersekhtion just beyond Frog Island, I turned left - BTW, that is Frog Island on the left hand side of the pikhture
And if woo follow the tower and wires, it will take woo to The GKP - and beyond - the white building woo see is The GKP 
I then turned her onto this road - and even got to wave at Blaze's Dad and Brother - they passed us in the LexUV just after Mom snapped this shot
I went to chekhk on my khattledog pals - it looks like they've rented out their pond to those khrazy Khanadians


Just one of the skEYE pikhs she snagged - I decided to help her with some shots fur the week by doing a bigger walk than she expekhted - of khourse, these khlouds kind of reminded us of something furry and fluffy 
This was like one of FrEYEday's pikhs - I just didn't look at her this time - snikhker!



My khooldown spot

Treat Time
 And then it was almost like night - despite being 4pm!
Did someone say RAIN - then Lightning AND Thunder???

Mom and I had staged all but the last two pikhs when we saw 'the weather' approaching - but I told her to wait on the khaptions so we khould shutdown The ThinkPad - just in khase - so she used my iPAWd to snag the last two - and we added them so woo khould see what a few hours did to our weather

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

11 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Whoa! That is a very long walk you took your mom on!! Loved all the pics! It has been SO HOT here!!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Dexter said...

How did you ever manage such a long walkie in that jungle hotness? Here's to the big storm. We didn't get big thunder and lightening, but we did get rain which makes me very happy.

Nice raspberry there with your cookie treat.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said...

We are waiting for the rain! Hoomididty here was 80% which made for a hot walkie even at 6:07 ayem. Looking forward to the arrival of your weather.

gussie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey, we get into enough trouble - well, one of us does - without getting blamed for your storm. Hopefully you missed the worst of those bad storms.

Those Canadian creatures make a mess of our sidewalks, but they do make for some interesting smells:)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Jan said...

We haven't had rain since May, but that's what life is like on a desert in summer.

Misty and my minions

Molly the Airedale said...

That furry and fluffy skyshot is awesome, Khyra!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

bbes tribe said...

super long walk you had. Thanks for sharing it with us and we liked the pics. Specially the one what looked like your floooofy tail...
Thanks for visiting us and wishing Sasha well. She has improved a lot. M says the drugs are helping...
Tailwags
Ernie

Murray's Mouth said...

Long walk for the heat! Wow, I'm impressed. Nice blog!

BeadedTail said...

That was quite a walk in the heat Khyra. Does your mom get to work by swinging from those power lines? Good thing you were inside when that rain came. Hope Brofur and Butterskotch were safe and dry!

Sagira said...

Looks like you had a great day for a walk. Love the photo with your tongue out. :)

Anonymous said...

My furriend Khyra..you have the bestest days ever! Mom wishes she could walk with you in real time! paw pats, Savannah