Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Stuff

It is SATURDAY! Woo Hoo!


I'm going to see The Kapp Pakhk Khastle this afternoon! SOOOO, hopefully we'll do khute things that warrant my mom taking our pikhs....do woo think so?


******

I hate to have to ask this again BUT please stop over and show our love and support to Destiny's Mom. Kodak recently introduced us to her - well - her time to khross khame on Friday. Her mom needs lots of hugz&khysses. My mom leaked khwite a bit when she read it fur multiple reasons. One of my SibeSiblingSisters is Destyny...but what Destiny Grace's mom did fur her is just the best thing - short of us living furever!

******

Please be on the lookout fur Timber!!!




and please share with anyone woo know!


******
I'd like to thank darling Deetzy fur the above award! I think it is a furry special one! Please be sure to chekhk his furry nice khoat!
******

And this one....WELL...and WOW!


Here's the Friend Bloggy Award Scoop: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.


I've been honoured by
Stella
Homer
Thor
The Four Musketeers!
and last but way way way far from least
Kelsey and Smokey
It is really khool to get the award from them bekhause their mom is furiends with my MalGalPal PrincessHollyBollyBananaBooooo's mom!

I'm sorry I took a bit of time to get some of them posted - I akhtually started out to do it fur yesterday but a few fakhtors got in the way!
AND, bekhause I've seen many blogs being shown the love and friendship that makes this blogworld SOOOO special, I'm going to dekhlare the awards FAIR GAME! If woo want it, khome and get it!
And there is NOOOOO khatch!
******

Mom and I appreciate the feedbakhk about my eye khorrekhtion khwery...we asked fur my right eye almost always photographs red like that - despite the chokholate brown that it is! Mom has diskhovered if she edits it and uses the red eye khorrekhtor thingie, my eye ends up looking matte and just kind of funky...so, will keep your khomments in mind!


I guess that will do it fur THIS post! I mean, I have to save SOMETHING fur another time!

Have a nice Saturday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

PeeEssWoo: If I've overlooked any of woo that pawsented me with an award, I'm sorry! I've gotten my pawsistant in the habit of jotting them down next the laptop but SOMETIMES she khan get a little furgetful! Please send me a message at my khyrash at the gmail thingie and I'll khorrekht HER!


So what if it was 5 degrees F/ -15 degrees C! I wanted to sit out under MY tree!

33 comments:

Suzuki said...

Wow! -15 degrees C / 5 degrees F it's 40 degrees C / 104 degress F here! It NEVER gets that cold here. Good thing too because Tahlia would never come out from underneath Mummy's blankets BOL.

Stella said...

Have fun on your trip, you and your Mom, and take lots of pictures.

I will babysit Spencer and see you when you return.

Kisses,
Stella

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome weekend!
Have fun
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

chelsea + apple said...

WOW I'z surprised you's no ice cubes!! I'z be a pup-sicle by then!!!

<3 Apple

Noah the Airedale said...

-15 degrees C, crikey that's so cold. My butt would be inside lol.
We hope someone finds Timber soon.
Congrats on your awards Khyra. They're well deserved!!!!

tailwags
Noah

ThePainterPack said...

Khyra, woo are the bestest! So sweet and nice! I know Destiny's mommy appreciates your kindness, as did Zoe's mommy. You deserve all the awards!

Thanks for putting Timber up on your bloggie. No word yet on him. So keeping paws crossed.

Enjoy your deep freeze weather! We might even get...the S word...on Sunday!!!

Mya Boo Boo

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Khyra!
We just came from Destiny's blog. We are heartbroken.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

You've been a very busy little Sibe!!

Congrats on the award!

Kodak the Eskie said...

Congrats on all your awards. You really deserve them. Hoping you have a great weekend. Just remember that we love your super hero eye just the way it is.

Hugs, Kodak & Kathy

the magic sleigh said...

Well, it was cold here last night, I wouldn't even stay out over an hour, it got down to 34 degrees!That pesky coon has been around though, I tried to keep watch.
I admit I was a bit chilly, not used to those temps here...Have a great weekend!
-Kira, The Florida Siberian

The Daily Echo said...

Have a safe journey to the Kapp Khastle! We're sorry we can't be there to meet you this time but plan to be there real soon.....we promise! Congrats on all those wonderful awards.
ECHO

Archie and Melissa said...

hi khyra!
happy saturday to you too! congratulations on all of your awards!
emmitt is jeaulous of your beautiful coat. he says he needs one of those to stay warm!
have a wonderful day!
xo
m & e

The Army of Four said...

Have fun with the Kapp Pack!
Love,
Ams

Chrissie said...

Wow, Khyra! Lots of stuff to say today. Well, I went by Destiny's. I'm so sorry for her mom's heart. She was very strong and brave to help Destiny.
You have lotsa awards, and well deserved they are, too!

At least you're well equipped for sitting out in the brry cold!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Too many sad stories this week. Our sympathies to all.

Have fun today.

Woos, the OP Pack

Abby said...

Hi, Khyra...

I see you all the time on other doggie's Blogs...And, I just thought...I don't think I have ever talked to Khyra...

So I thought I would stop by & say Hi...

And, since I know you like the cold...Do you want me to send you some of ours?? I'd love to get rid of it if you want it...

Come visit me sometime...

Abby xxxooo

The Oceanside Animals said...

I hope Timber is found. He's a gorgeous dog.

Kelli said...

Hi Khyra!
I hope you have a good trip! Congrats on your awards! I hope they find that lost doggy!
-Tibby

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh Castles, we love castles!!

D.K. Wall said...

5 is perfect Siberian weather. Why wouldn't you sit under your tree?

Mason Dixie said...

I have already stopped by to say my regards to Destiny =(. Great awards and I hope you get to have you pics taken I love to see new ones.

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Khyra,

R daddy is a house-doctor & fur the past 2 days he has been out on heat calls, broken water pipes, & frozen pipes. Mommy has been a little down cuz they had sum plans today, but we are keeping her company.

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

Mason Dixie said...

don't forget my friend award =)

Kathryn and Ari said...

Thanks for the newsy post, Miss Khyra. We're very sorry for Destiny and Timber and very jealous that you get to visit the Kapp Pack. We've saved a ton of snow for you here--khome visit soon!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Have fun at the Kapps! I'm sure you will.

XOXO,
Steve

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow that is pretty cold. It was like 72 here today. We had a beautiful day. Mom and Dad went to the range with the kids and an old friend.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Kapp pack said...

Thank woo for the visit! We had lots of fun! Are woo getting any snow?

Royal Kisses, KSB

Raising Addie said...

Burrr... stay bundled up ok sweet Khyra.

We are so sad about Destiny, but happy that she is free from her body that has been holding her back.

Congratulations on your award!

Kisses
Addie

BeadedTail said...

I think you do cute things all the time that warrant your mom taking pics! Have fun on your trip!

Congratulations on all your awards!

River said...

Wow! We think it's really cold at 30. Congratulations on the awards!

love & wags,
River

Allison Walton said...

Kongwatuwashuns on aww ur awardzes! We is vewwy pwowd ov woo!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Joe Stains said...

khongrats on your award!! Mom got a shepherds hook for my birdfeeder because no birdies were coming by our porch. So far we have only had a couple of customers.

Maine Life Coach - Cilly said...

Thank you Khyra for honoring Destiny here.. I am amazed by the outpouring of love this community has shown me, and so grateful to be part of it...

xoxo
Cilly - Destiny's DogMa.