Friday, February 8, 2008

I'M(E) IT!



As I mentioned in my last post, my fur-iend Ari and her mom Kate - from ME - tagged me as IT
Since then, my pals in Kansas
So, we need to reveal SEVEN 'khwirky' things about us.
So, here goes:
  1. I'm one of the few Sibes that doesn't go bonkers over ice khubes - khan't say I khare for them.
  2. I LOVE hot khoffee BUT the tea has to be khold!
  3. I used to be named Whitney. Khome on, what kind of name is that FUR A SIBE? It's a nice name fur a biped or a museum; maybe even a khat...BUT A SIBE???
  4. I had a khool ass song written for me by a special friend a few weeks after we met.
  5. I khan't woo. Perhaps, true to the nature of a Sibe, I'm simply choosing NOT TO!
  6. I like to work - a lot - if they would let me, I'd work every day but they make me take the weekend off.
  7. I'm my mom's 7th Sibe - but the furst one that is all hers! We share her birthday AND my Gotcha Day as I was a gift to herself. Akhutually the pikh above is from the furst day she spotted me and I khaptured her heart! Truth be known, growing up she always wanted a buff kholoured khokhker spaniel which she would name Chamois BUT somewhere along the way she saw the LIGHT!
It has been suggested/mentioned that NOW I should TAG others - but I'm going to pass THIS time! Many of my other doggy friends have already been tagged by their pals/my pals!
We did take turns revealing 'things' - and we shared #7!
Thanks fur your patience! NOW, to get to the awards I've been slakhking on rekhognizing! That will be the NEXT one!
Wags&Wuv,
Khyra

15 comments:

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Khyra....Add Add and us too too!

Frankie Grrrl

One of the pack said...

Khyra,

Lola here. Thanks for inviting us to learn all about you. Those are some cool facts. You don't woo? Do you sing? If you do, sing us your cool song! We'll be checking in to find out more.

Lola

One of the pack said...

Hey Khyra. We didn't get a chance to meet Steve, Kat and Wilbur, but we met their parents. Very awesome family! They really love the huskies. We were swamped with the foster Rav'n Maven at the time, and I was pretty sick. Now Steve and Kat get snow, but we are still down here in the heat. We keep trying to tell Mom, aka weather weenie, to move up north. She uses the excuse that her clients are in Texas. Harumph.

Lola and Rosemary

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Woo Khyra!

I want to hear your song. I bet it's super cool. It would have to be if it was written about you!

XOXO,
Steve

(X=wrestles, O=kisses)

Kathryn and Ari said...

A cocker spaniel? Oh, my word! Thank goodness she found you, Whitney--I mean, Khyra.

PS-who needs to woo when you can khoo instead?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so sweet that you and your mom have the same birthday. See you 2 were just meant to be together.. You are beautiful...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Tucker said...

You could still be Chamois if you soak up puddles when you lie down! I don't know about Whitney, though.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Your always welcome to come swimming with us.. We have another beautiful day so we will soon be on our way to the lake again.. Enjoy the rest of your weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kapp pack said...

Those are very cool facts...but a cocker spaniel???? oh well, I guess all that counts is that your mom made the right choice when it counted!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

Hey Whitney! Ha roo roo roo! Nah... I can't see that on you at ALL! Can't see the Cocker Spaniel thing either. There used to be a Cocker who lived near us (he moved a while ago). He always swore at us whenever we walked by! We didn't know his name, so we called him Joe. Get it? Joe Cocker. Ha roo roo roo!
Amber loves that one!
Play bows,
Zim

Thor said...

Luv your Khyra's Khorner pic, it's beewootiful! Khool facts, too! Khome and visit us one day--Lita khan teach you to woo, she does it all the time!

Woos,
Thor

Khady Lynn said...

Khool things! I khan't believe you don't know how to wooo! If you khome to my house, we khan teach you!!

Hbbb

Ferndoggle said...

Whitney?? No Way! Khyra fits you much better!!

Lola

Jack & Moo said...

Wooos Khyra,
those are very interesting kwirky things. I choose not to howl, much to my humom's dismay. but I do woo and make some other interesting sounds. Jack just sounds bizarre no matter what he says.
You will have to have your mom put your song on your blog so we can all hear it!

wooos,
Star
& Jack "Wookie-boy" A-roo

sharkgila said...

Woo likes khoffee? I never got any.I must go steal some since my mommy drinks a LOT.

I khan woo, but I woo only to my mommy! Daddy is so not pleased.

Ha-wooo,
Togo