Sunday, December 16, 2007

Something Fur The Bi-peds

As part of my khristmas khountdown, I wanted to khlaw out a plug fur one of my hu-mom's friends -

Please check out her blog entry
http://quietcountrylife.com/2007/12/15/menu-for-hope-update.aspx
with details about a fundraiser for the UN World Food Programme -

Deb has two khoolbutt Dobies - Heathcliff and Catherine - my hu-mom says their names are something from Woofering Heights! My hu-mom has been on the phone sometimes as Deb arrives home - well, they are always furry furry happy when their momma greets them - just like when my hu-mom khomes home to me!

Hope all are safe and well today - no white stuff for me this time - one of my hu-mom's friends in Detroit says the Sibe next door to her is in SNOW HEAVEN - they have lots and lots there - and it is still khoming down! We had some frozen stuff BUT now it is mostly rain with the fog machine kikhking on!

Woos and Wags,

Khyra

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

This weather sticks! I don't know what your yard looks like but we have at least a quarted inch of ice on everything!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll have my hu-mom send woo a pikh we took just a bit ago!

The sun is out here now - Silly weather twits!

Wags,

Khyra

Tucker said...

Dobies are pretty neat. But they need more fur!

Hope you get some more white stuff soon!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe we khould take up a khollekhtion fur 'em?

As for the white stuff - if woo go out side NOW and send some in my direkhtion, I might just get it FUR it has gotten furry furry windy!

Sniffin' time!

Khyra

sharkgila said...

That's a yummy yummy food blog. Thanks for the plug.

Woooo,
Togo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Deb sent my hu-mom khookies fur khristmas - they are sooo yummy, she hasn't shared any with me - BUT that is okay@

Glad you liked it!

Hope all is well with WOO!!

Wags,

Khyra

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We always go crazy when our mom comes home too!

Steve and Kat

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khrazy

Khrazy

Khrazy

I position myself by the door so I khan see her the minute she opens it!

Woos to woo two - and yes, HIM as well!

Khyra

Khady Lynn said...

I tried to send some snow your way, but I think Sitka sent some of her warm weather to over power it. Better luck next time!

Hbbb

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sitka had WET WET WET weather - and KHOOL KHOOL KHOOL!

But thanks anyway -

As 'they' say, it is the thought that khounts!

Wuv,

Khyra

P.S. My hu-mom said it was KHOOL to yap with your hu-mom tonight!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-woo Khyra,
This weather stinks cuz it doesn't know what to do. On Sat. we had cold, cold rain then icy rain, then snow. Yesterday, it snowed but the wind was really gusty & so cold that mommy wouldn't let us stay out in the side run fur very long. We want snow to stay (even though mommy doesn't) so we can play & be snow dogs!
-Cosmos & Juneau-