Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm working on her

I know I'm a Sibe - which makes me WAY SMARTER than the average bear AND dog, but I do need my hu-mom's help to get this blog thing going -

Miss HBBB has been working me over telling me to get her on it - and then Miss HBBB had HER hu-mom start on my hu-mom -

I think I'm gonna threaten to take away something she is very fond of but I khan't quite decide - do I take away her myspace OR do I take away her bottles of adult grape beverage?

So - which is it my furry friends?

I mean, Maddox and SHelby got Kharolyn khrakhing on THEIR blog!

Have a great weekend all - our weather has gotten to be sooooooo bonus - I'm charged and ready to pull - her arm is in danger!

Wuv to all,

Khyra

6 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

Jeeze, it's about time she let you on the puter! I think she should give up the myspace before she gives up the adult grape juice. You deserve to have YOUR say to YOUR friends. Besides, humans are stupid, and they should come second to us.

Hbbb

Khady Lynn said...

Ok, I added you to my friends links, so now you HAVE to keep posting! Haroorooroo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Okay Hbbb -

I'll kheep on her -

But I'll have to try and be as khlever as you!

Thanks for my furst khomment!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dogness.. I am supre excited you have a blog now!!! I am totally going to add you to my blog!!!

hugs beautiful,
Sitka

Kapp pack said...

Pleased to meet you Khyra. Our mom tells us you live a hop, skip and jump away from us. You definitely need to take the your hu-mom's adult beverage away.....it seems to be clouding her judgement of where her priorities lie....

WOo woo, Kelsey Ann

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know - sometimes I am sooooooo ashamed she's my hu-mom BUT she walks me feeds me buys me things SO I guess I take the good with the bad!

Please bear with her - she'll figure this thing out -

Please feel free to add ME ME ME to you page and I'll do my doggness to figure out how to add woo too!

Fuzz On!

Khyra