Friday, October 18, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

 Last FrEYEday and we'll just work thru the week - and it was a DRY week - so there is a good bit of BLUE!













When I went to take a picture of the PM, something  caught my eye on from the dead evergreen -

A full size HAWK birdie - 
We have some Coopers - and shortly after I took the next picture, The Hawk flew off to a tree closer to George Street - and I could see for sure it was NOT one of the Coopers!





After I got home, my office mate let me know her keys were locked in the office - I said Willow and I would be over - so this was her bonus 'venture!
And when we got back, I was able to snag The Hunters' Moon -
Yep - that's frost out there - I saw 32 on the phone when I looked around 730am -

Escargot anyone - spotted this brick critter when Willow was out before I headed for The GKP - after stopping at Plant Box that is -
'WeekEND' is here - Thursday PM -
The Royal Couple -
You can see Lord PF in the background sitting on the wooden area - whilst Lady PF is in The Nest Box -
Going on 8:15pm - 46 - Clear!

Our first 'venture today will be taking care of The KhrossTrek's PA inspection/emission items - and some fresh oil - depending what it may/may not need, we may need to enlist Auntie Di and Cholla to fetch us - we'll see - and we'll tell!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

No comments: