Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Watchin' & Wrappin' Wednesday

Lady PF watchin' -

More watchin' -
Yet more watchin' -
As I was putting this post together, I took a quick look at The PF Palace - Lady PF was on the nest box, and Lord PF was on his point -
Just about 8pm - it is 68 and clear - it was a very awesome 47 Tuesday morning!
Now for some wrappin' - as in wrappin' up loose ends from the past days -
Khousin Emmy from last FrEYEday -



Now for more from our trip in town - artsy stuff on our short walk to Holy Hound -
I did extend my walk as I walked down to Gates House & Plough Tavern to take a few pictures of Lafayette for a pal in the other part of the world but from the United States
Sloop Brewing - which happened to be the one I did choose from 
All of these ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#24 for me - and Auntie Di's standard Captain - with Ginger Ale -

Across the street is Timeline Arcade -
A Retro glider outside the Archetype Pizza area - with Auntie Di headed to The KhrossTrek -
After leaving Mad Radish we headed to Rita's for my birthday ice - I went with Lemon as I had some Mango at work last month -
I got it to go so off to the vehicle -
She had been watchi' traffic - including the motorcycle in the line of vehicles - 
Later Saturday I ordered from the Dominican place up the street - Mi Rancho is just across from Sheetz - the family has some ties to The GKP with some of them having worked there in my area at the time - so when I went in to pick up the order I had placed, Bernardo the male owner greeted me - I told him I had used the birthday coupon he wished me a Happy Birthday - 
And after putting the bag on the front seat he ran and with some Banana Pudding for me - as you can see, the bananas won't let the Nilla wafers be free 😉 I've had a few spoons of it - and quite tasty -
I went with the Loaded Empanada Trio - with beef - and some quesadilla which was SUNday's snack - and a Guava and Cheese empanada as my Mi Rancho dessert - and a pleasant Strawberry Limeade - and the happy to help you Heeler watchin' -

I hadn't been there for several months plus - but I won't be staying away - it was all done so well - and the friendliness - which I always see mentioned on FB - never goes without being a definite 👍

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Your banana pudding looks delicious! We are also loving these cooler temps and hope they don't end. Happy Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ahhh, is there anything better than roaching in the grass? I think not!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom says the banana pudding looks tempting but you know she likes her bananas as just plain ole bananas:). Emmy really enjoys her grass, doesn't she?

Our beautiful days are fading away and the 90s are returning:(

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

The apple crisp lattes sound delicious.