Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday MOMday

 Lady PF was in place early SUNday morning -
8pm - 71and Fair -

Having take Saginaw Road it was off to our 2nd stop -
Forge Hill Orchards - we had come in the Spring for πŸ’ and πŸ“ -
Off in the distance in the background - Sleeping TMI - for now - 
The edges are lined with WILD FLOWERS!
They had their tank sign painted recently - looks good πŸ‘




I try each season to try a different variety - as long as the traits meet my taste requirements -
And since I like  Fuji, Early Fuji was a definite option - they have - I'm doing a quick mental count of their showroom's shelves, 20+ varieties -
We chatted with the couple parked next to us when we had arrived - the woman asked if the dog was a Corgi - told her about Willow - and included her love of car rides - she said theirs doesn't like them much anymore - I asked what they had - she was 90% Golden Retriever - the rest Afghan - I asked if she favored one breed more than the other - she said she looks like a Golden but with the long hair strands of an Afghan - she was a rescue - and her name was Fiona!
Doug was going to bag them separately but I told him they could go together -

Time #3 at this intersection - this time we would take the turn at 3 o'clock - and head towards Mad Radish -
This was my FrEYEday night's food prep - I should have taken a  before shot - as the pan was fairly full with volunteer tomatoes halved, a large onion cut/sliced, four cloves garlic sliced , and one orange sweet pepper - did it at 300 with some olive oil - for an hour ++ - then sprinkled a little sugar on it -

I topped the chicken empanada with some spoonfuls - a tasty win - and I'll repeat with the other volunteer tomatoes -
The Kitchen Helper - and she didn't get any of this - although she had a tomato whilst I was halving them -
Sunday's lunch - the Dawn's chicken noodle soup - I cracked on some black pepper after warming it - YES - A YUM - as was the Tandy Cake breakfast with my coffee !

Our WFH shift was another smooth one - of course, come Wednesday, you'll see Willow hard at it!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Friday nights dinner looks delicious and so do those beautiful apples!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, looks like you have got some rain coming up! If you get tired of it, feel free to send some here to help put out the fires!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's quite the assortment of apples. Poor Misty loves apples and hopes for a taste every morning when Mom cuts a wedge for Dylan. But she can't have them. Timber doesn't even look for one - that sensory issue again.

The volunteer tomato mix looks good. Mom says she never thought about adding a bit of sugar - good idea.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

My mouth started watering as soon as I saw rhe sign.