Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF - 5pm - PF Palace - watching FrEYEday night arrive - 
Just about 8pm 69 and Clear -

Willow napping whilst making sure the 'venture didn't start without her -
Subtly in sight of course -
The SMILE shows she's ready to go!

Where to Mom - I know Auntie Di sent a text just before 10am and caused a rethink of the 'venture plans -
The WILLOW Springs light!  No need for me to turn right today - so straight on Board Road -
We went to the Traditions ATM - green paper refre$h time -
Wondering what was next -
I decided we would stay close and local - and take  advantage of some FrEYEday specials -



After placing our order, we did a quick trip down the street to Plant Box so I could get a gift card for my officemate Crystal's upcoming birthday - as we had passed this vehicle which was parked by Rose's, I thought I spotted something - so as we left, I confirmed my sighting -
WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey - it's the OTHER side of the skEYE yard shots - The Khottage is over there!
Back to collect our foodables - and congratulate Mi Rancho on their ONE YEAR anniversary -

El Cubano - half for lunch - and half for later - oh so good - 
The specials - Friday 12n-5pm, empanadas are $2 - so there is beef cheese chicken!!!

I just picked one to have with my sandwich half - beef - and the first Dog Tax item -
The Dog -
Tax item #2 - 
THAT one was snagged too quickly for a pic - so The Dog appears innocent and coy -
The cream cheese and guava - which was my lunch dessert - there are no words to describe how sinfully yummy these are -

My other dessert - to go in the weekend stash - Tres Leches Cheesecake - 

We were sad that Auntie Di needed some extra Auntie Di sleep time - but we made the best of it - she did call Friday whilst I was prepping slow roasted/cooked tomatoes onion garlic sweet orange pepper in the oven and hoped Willow wasn't too sad - I told her I tried to make it up to her -

Today is a Dawn's Breakfast stop  - then Forge Hill for PEARS - then Mad Radish for our CSA box pick up - so Willow will be adequately entertained!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

The foodables look so yummy! I've only had empanadas one time. One of my daughter's work friends made them and they were to die for. Happy Saturday!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yummy, yummy!!! That cheesecake sure sounds tasty too!!!

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That Dominican looks great and I haven't' said that snce David Ortiz retired,

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, if you can just go to a machine and get new green papers, why are Mama and Dada always worrying about having enough green papers?"
Java Bean: "Maybe they don't know those green paper machines exist. Somebody should tell them."