Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday MOMSday

 Lady PF showed up late SUNday afternoon -
And hung around for a while -
Even showing us her OTHER side!
Heading towards 8pm - 80 and Fair -
Now for the 2nd stop on Willow's Saturday 'venture -
Heading to New Salem -
So we could turn right at the light -
And end up at Kerri's!

I chatted with two new customers - dog parents of Daniel - a 130# Mastiff - and Oakley - a Foxhound -
I meant to take a picture of the SUNflowers in the store but as I usually end up when at Kerri's - it's stuff overload - as I attempt to take it all in -


Our rescue pal Addy/Addie and her mom Becky came in - we first me them last Fall -
In true Southern a$$ style, she had been left in a pit - she's so sweet - and her mom is very nice too!

Willow getting her treat from The Puppy Willow's Mom - aka KERRI!
Sweet Sweet Addie/Addy - I'm not sure of her spelling 😁
Back to The KhrossTrek - with her September Hazel Box -

I know Mom - Benning will get two at our next stop -

Back to New Salem - with a left this time -
Watching around at the light as we turned to head towards our next stop - Mad Radish for our CSA -
Willow's box of LOVE for September -

I had a nice WFH shift - although Cisco made it tough when the VPN tortured me for 20 minutes - I couldn't get connected to it - which meant I couldn't do anything GKP in nature - but FINALLY - 

And I decided to let Willow use her vacation time and gave her the day off - snicker snicker - it will allow me to use the pictures we have from the past few days -

I'll be WFH today - and Willow will have off for HER holiday -

Happy Labor Day Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Duke said...

Kerri always has the best stuff and what a cute hound Addie is!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Addie looks to be quite sweet - so glad she found such a wonderful furever home.

We hit a HIGH of 79 today - glorious

Woos - Misty and Timber

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Awww, a mastiff? I wonder if he knew Dennis's old friend Mango ..."