Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

 Lady PF is watchin' us -

Lord PF doin' some of his own -


Looks like he's ready to go for dinner -
Just about 730pm 75 and SUNny -
Willow was watchin' to make sure I could do the workin' on SUNday - I told her to stay ready -
I told her I was feelin' recovered from the COVID booster kickin' my butt - so she was good -
She said good on that for the lack of thumbs might have made operated The GKP HP a challenge -
Bathroom break speedbump -
Khorgi or KhattleDog?


Yes Willow - you may nap!
ZzzzZzzzZzzz!!!


This was the AHEM Mom - looks like dinner time is closing in - you might want to wrap soon LOOK -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: And yet another year to remember & recall where we were and what we were doing when it all started to change The World - I can still picture being at my desk in The Lab at LWB - and moving over to my computer - and from there -💙


4 comments:

Duke said...

We will never forget coming home from our morning walk with Maggie and Mitch and watching TV in absolute horror.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think Willow was worried you might fall asleep:)

Ah yes, the day from hell when Mom was at work teaching and Dad was in NYC totally unreachable. It was quite the moment of relief once everyone heard from him and knew he was OK followed by the long journey to find a way out of the city to our human sister's in CT.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am sorry you got hit so hard by the booster

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says he will never forget where he was on that day either, when all work at the lab stopped for the first and only time ever."
Java Bean: "Mama and Dada haven't gotten their COVID boosters yet, but I'm sure they will soon! Dada says it doesn't hit him too hard. The Shingrix vaccine, on the other hand ..."