Friday, September 6, 2024

SkEYEday FrEYEday

The past week's skEYEs - without commentary 👍
















Lady PF in HER place at THEIR place -

Approaching 9 pm  67 and clear!
I believe our volunteer count is eight - these ^^^^ plus I've had two - and Willow has had one -
This was Thursday morning's crop check - and Thursday night showed a few more almost ready - which I'll harvest later today - and any others - 
Willow getting her weekEND groove on -
Let's get it started Mom - Wiggles would like dinner please!
Last week's takehome from Archetype - I enjoyed one SUNday night -
I was very pleased with it - and will have to plan a return trip - or at least a stop in for some more Gearhouse brews!

I started our weekEND off with a fairly thorough vacuuming - sweat inducing - then an enjoyable Phillies win on the laptop - whilst getting more 'orange chuckles' from MSNBC - I love the YouTube TV - I can do programs on the laptop, the TV, and the phone!

Today will start with my Team Moderna booster - and include a 'venture to Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy - whilst I was putting this together, Di and I worked out our foodable plans !

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Love that beautiful bright blue sky with big puffy clouds! Happy Friday!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Quite the range of "blues" in your skies. So pretty.

Mom and Dad will be getting their next booster in the weeks to come - Pfizer for them. Hope you didn't mind the shot and have no residual impact.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those are some impressive tomatores.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, some owls were having a hootenanny out on the hill the other night! I went and barked at them. Whippersnappers!"