Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday Thinking

 Lady PF Thinking -
Going on 8pm 73 and Clear -
Last week's pre GKP stop - Plant Box time!
YES!  I did the HOT  version!

PB begging for one of Kerri's treats -


Kerri's Treats! -


Nice pumpkin ๐Ÿงก -








Lessons in Latte - a new PB Teammate started and she was getting a lesson in how to LATTE -
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
My tasty Latte - Brina did tell me that any of the special ones can be made HOT -
๐Ÿ‡
My MadRadish Salad - so much good foodables!
Willow is thinking MOM PUT THE FOOD BOWL DOWN PLEASE - YOU GOT YOUR SHOT -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: 
NAK thinking too!


5 comments:

Duke said...

Kerri has the best gifts in her shop and I like that stained glass pumpkin too and the beautiful fresh flowers! Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Willow! How have you been? I'm sorry to have been MIA. My #1 was quite poorly and I had to look after her.

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We think our Mom would spend the whole day in that store and then forget the treats. Good to see Miss Khyra.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

By the time I get to the bottom of your blog I am always hungry

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Uh-oh, is it pumpkin spice time? And Dada has a Starbucks gift card in his wallet ..."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, are those concord grapes? Dada says we can't get them out here, and apparently that makes him sad! I don't care though because even if he had them, he wouldn't share."