Monday, September 9, 2024

Monday MOMSday

 Lady PF in place to start her SUNday morning -
Visiting IN the box -

After 8pm 61 and Clear -
Now as promised, the MOMS FrEYEday - first a stop at Royal Farms -
Then to ISAACS - and next door is the UPS store that packed up and shipped the box to Ollie and his 
#1 in France!
Isaacs theme is all about BIRDS - all of the pictures are birds - and the menu items named appropriately -
They added beer four or so years ago - brew it in Downtown Lancaster -


I enjoyed my flight - 
Auntie Di liked hers too -
I went with the soup and sandwich combo - and upsized my soup to a bowl - Cheesey Crab - with Dog Tax Clubs -
Auntie Di went with her favorite SHRIKE - chicken salad and craisins with spinach on a poppyseed bun - she swapped the provolone for muenster - and swapped her chips for the Almond Pesto Torellini Salad -
My 1/2 sandwhich - a Rainbow Parrot - I really had a hard time choosing one - they are all so good -

Auntie Di donated some Dog Tax tortellini
And my dessert to go - 
It was so good!

Salted Caramel Vanilla Crunch Cake - The perfect combo of salty and sweet…light and buttery, vanilla-flecked pudding cake with ripples of rich caramel cake and layers of salted caramel crunch and creamy custard. Topped off with a caramel glaze 

🦩


BOO!
Time for the verdict -

As you can see - THE TONGUE WINS - 

After dropping Auntie Di back to Khousin E, back to The Khottage for us -
Once again, a very happy girl!

Shortly after having the tasty khake for dinner, the Covid shot ruled I become one with the sofa - I am happy to report, I was back to 'my normal' on SUNday - I chatted with a friend Sunday afternoon and told him of my reaction - he shared a friend of his from high school - they are still in touch via FB - had the same a$$ kicking reaction -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

5 comments:

Duke said...

The soup and sandwiches look delicious! Happy Monday!

Juno said...

Ohhhh yum yum yum yum.... Everything looks great! Juno and mom

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Those sandwiches had Mom turning green with jealousy. How did you ever get mouth around that giant rainbow parrot. But then you really had to do it and show her that dessert. Her absolute favorite flavors in ice cream so that cake would have suited her just fine. Have to find an Isaac's here:)

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Nothing beats a flight

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Oh, so THAT'S where Foghorn Leghorn has been hanging out lately ..."