Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday Sharing

 South Central Pennsylvania's imitation of London continues -
Lady PF checking out DaBurg -

On our way to 6pm  - 65 - Cloudy -
After enjoying a bit of a sleep in - and the tasty coffee - we had given our 'venture destination sufficient time to be ready for us so off we went -

Always the happy KhrossTrek passenger -


Auntie Di's & Khousin Emmy - we've brought some quiche for Auntie Di and an egg for Khousin E -
We had some outside time - and some usual bedroom time - 
And tried to entice Auntie Di to join us - but after 15 or so minutes, we decided to continue with our day - especially after she said she wasn't feeling the best - soooooooo -
Since we were out this way - and I had Shore Points to redeem - including ones loaded to my account for my birthday, I hit the app and ordered from Khousin Emmy's driveway and headed over -
I had considered just going to where Auntie Di and I had planned to finally get to - Poblano Tex-Mex Grill  - but I realized Jersey Mike's would be the winner - so I had to SMILE that smile when I walked over to the entrance and had this call to me - yep, for a reason -
Willow's KhrossTrek is in the background -
I've had my badges since shortly after bringing it home, but I've not put them on for several reasons -
Imagine - an Australian Cattledog - whodathunk it -
Another sign from NAN - any 🐸 makes us think of Nordude -
Sorry Willow - no sticker for your KhrossTrek -



Thanks for the free lunch JM - I did tip the crew in the store - quite nice and oh so polite -
#13 - thanks to having been inspired by Danny DeVito's JM ad - although Italian's are one of my standard choices - with SWEET PEPPERS! -
Half for lunch - and the other portion to be consumed when this is together for staging - and Willow is served her dinner kibble -
Yes - her paws are MUCH KHUTER 😏
One of her FrEYEday afternoon activities -
Along with coming out to help do some volunteer tomato harvesting - about half of the plate's contents came from this collection - and there are probably that many more out there in various stages of ripening - I had to smile at the double - BUMmmmm like one - 

Today will be a FULL DAY of 'venture - Dawn's!  Kerri's!! Mad Radish!!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

No comments: