Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF must have been tucked away - staying dry - 
Going on 8pm - 59 - Rain Shower -

Now for the afternoon portion of Willow's Saturday 'venture -
Sweet Willow goes to SWEET WILLOWS CREAMERY -
This must be where the reviews are left by other canine visitors -
So many temptations - but I had already decided what I was getting so I didn't get torn by the other options -
Willow was watching for hers - as Brent had greeted us as soon as we got to the window - and asked how we had been - I said sweet Willow had come for her pup cup -
He served it to her - and mentioned his other help for the day had to call off - as he had to take his dog to the emergency vet - a bone had gotten lodged - and he was going to need surgery - but should be okay - we crossed our paws for all -
That was nice Mr. Ice Cream Maker - thanks!
I went with Cliff's Death By Peanut Butter, Chocolate Lover's Peanut Butter, and some Double Chocolate -
Brent even dished Willow another cup - so she could have another whilst I ate mine - she had consumed the first one at the window when he gave it to her -
Waiting for hers - but picture first Wiggles -

Enjoying her extra scoop for sure -

Oh so good!
Sorry Willow - this is Mom's - you had yours - plus chocolate you know -

Back in The KhrossTrek to head back to The Khottage -


I did do a decently thorough vacuuming to work off one spoon of my ice cream - and made the latest quiche - mushrooms, onion, garlic started with some butter and olive oil - and a bit of basil then some of the Mad Radish tomatoes - and since it would be wet due to the veggies, I used a slotted spoon and kept some of the liquid out - and also used a little less half&half - 
It came out a touch more like a custard - and I served it with some of the tomato goo I've made - and added the liquid I had kept out of the quiche - this was a nice style - 
My assistant offered to help eat it with me - but also had the paws khrossed for The Phillies to beat The Cubs - and clinch the National League East 💓💝⚾ - at CBP - in front of the best phans in baseball!

HAPPY Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Duke said...

Lucky you to get two scoops, Willow, and your mom's quiche looks beautiful AND yummy! We send Brent's pup lots and lots of healing vibes.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Willow, we need a trip to Sweet Willow's too - you are one lucky pup. And the Momster would need five cups to test out so many of those flavors.

Woos - Misty and Timber