Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday Thinking

 Lady PF on her favorite spot - whilst 
Lord PF was on one of his - they both hung out there for much of the afternoon -

Just after 8pm 65 - clear!
Last Thursday's Pre GKP stop!
PB with support plant back in place -


Kerri's spot!
The Happy Plants were back -
A nice combo - and if I did cold brew...I will probably try this week's special - as it is being offered hot or cold - stay tuned for my report!



Such nice fabrics!

Lavender Lemonade - PB Chocolate Cookie&Dream - a tasty treat for me -
I neglected to snap a shot of that day's salad - so here is the one from this Tuesday - with egg waiting for me to 'peel' - with peach and two of our volunteer tomatoes - some orange sweet pepper - and Romaine -
Khousin Emmy is thinking she hopes to see her Khousin Willow this weekEND -
Willow will be waiting for me to say THOSE WORDS when I leave - although she'll be in the kitchen by the oven crunching on her Hazel Box treat - and yes - Khousin Emmy should get her wish -

Yep - you know what's coming:  WHERE DID THE WEEK GO?  Wasn't it JUST SUNday?
I have started sorting out our weekEND plans - the first item is my COVID booster on FrEYEday - I made the appointment Wednesday late morning - I chose the 920am one so I'll get us motivated early on!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Duke said...

Mom has been altering Molly's bandanas and robe to fit me. She doesn't want them to just sit there and not be worn and enjoyed. It seems the weeks fly by even faster when a holiday is involved.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Mmmm, apple crisp ..... Although I think our Dada is eyeing the Cinnamon Crunch in the background. According to him, cinnamon takes a back seat to no spice!"
Lulu: "I think that's according to Seinfeld, but Dada apparently agrees with him."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

All the plants look so healthy - makes Mom want to go out and buy something new. The muffins have her drooling too

We hope Willow and Emmy get some time together over the weekend. We are looking forward to what they say will be a cool one.

Woos - Misty and Timber