Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF's Labor Day activities included hanging out at The PF Palace -

Approaching 730pm - 70 and SUNny -
Continuing Saturday's 'venture - Mad Radish Time!
I realize you can see Benning on his Herd Watch in the backGRound of the shot -
Our buddy Benning was watching the goat area down in the trees for his humans were down there but when I opened the door and said BENNING - he came trotting over -
One of The Khats were busy watching the bush -
Benning closed his eyes and wished for a treat - 
Then back to watch his human flock -

Our box!
Someone was going to be busy - 25# of tomatoes!
Benning or Princess Harlow?  

Putting the bounty in the back - with the Willow smile -
I went around to give Benning his other treat - and another KHAT greeted us - I actually might have pet this one -
Treat #2 -
The Toy Pavilion -
Mad Radish - CSA - PERFECT!
I wanted to see what else was on the Farm Stand - I still had some apples so I didn't get any but was tempted - 
👍👍👍👍👍
Time to head to our final stop - Rita's for my birthday ice -
Back to The Khottage -
Willow had gone around back to wait at the kitchen door - I called her - for a picture of course!
Eggs and some very tasty grapes!
Lunch lettuce mix - Romaine - Sweet Colored Peppers - a Photo Onion - a Photo Peach - and Green Beans - they've been Willow snacks - and I'll cook them 3/4 for salad addition -
Peaches - they were incredible last time - and again this time too!

The Labor Day Edition of The GKP WFH started with the same challenging VPN - this time it tortured me for ten minutes - then let me in - I worked until a bit after 5 - picked up a few weeds I had pulled this morning - harvested a few more of our volunteer tomatoes - and brushed The Wiggles a bit - oh the fur - OH THE FUR - I hard cooked the previous MR dozen eggs - salad add in for the week - and maybe some egg salad - enjoyed my Dawn's Fire Roasted Vegetable soup - then shared one of the eggs with Willow -
Yes - a YUM for sure - 

Back to the 'standard' GKP office and shift the rest of the week - 

We hope all enjoyed their Monday holiday - and realize the NEXT ONE will be - gulp - Thanksgiving - although some have Columbus Day -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

5 comments:

Duke said...

We would think with 25 pounds of tomatoes, they would be making tomato sauce! The peaches look so yummy and I bet they smell wonderful too!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That toy pavilion brings back memories to Mom of when the five local grands were little. Toys everywhere, but oh the fun!!! Another phenomenal MR haul. Mom needs to find a CSA around here. You touched a cat??????? Hope Willow was looking the other way.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That all looks yummy

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, what?! You pet a cat???"
Charlee: "AND SO IT BEGINS!!!"

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love a good roll on the grass