Down my tree...
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Down my tree...
Saturday, November 29, 2008
I was out in the yard on Friday - barking and barking...pulling and pulling to get to SOMETHING. Mom went and investigated and found this nest of Buterskhotch Morsels...
Mom wanted me to thank evfurryone fur the other W artists (Weezer, The Who, The Wallflowers) - she had thought of them at one point! She also thought of Was Not Was.
Enjoy the rest of your day! See woo here tomorrow!
Friday, November 28, 2008
ANYWAY, it is time to let Mom at The Blog to do her thing! 'Mom' here now...time for some MUSIKH!
Time for some W's...
1) A lokhal one I've seen several times Waitin On A Train - more of the old time sound and khwite the fun show!
2) Warren Zevon - oh yes! He's sooo much more than The Werewolf of London! Here is a song - well, if this doesn't bring the gooseflesh, you might not be human - that is kind of anthem to him and his memory. Please take some time and watch the slideshow.
3) Wes Jeans - WOW! I think you'll agree!
4) Whiskeytown - was an early Ryan Adams group with Caitlin Cary and Thad Cockrell (who teamed fur a GREAT cd khalled Begonias) - here is the video of 16 Days
5) And since Khyra used to be one...Whitney Houston... and yet another
6) Wil Maring - one of those pleasant finds that I don't even rekhall where I furst found her but glad I did!
7) Wilco - another group that was formed from members of Uncle Tupelo/SonVolt/etc - I like much of their stuff but not in the same way I LOVED UT!
8) Waylon and Willie - 'nuf said - take a look at this one please
9) AND here is one that kind of applies to me (LOL) - Wolfmother THAT will wake woo up, eh?!?
Okay, woo know the drill: please share some of the W's in your khollekhtion!
Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
So, here woo go...please khlikhk H E R E to get there!
I really appreciated the nice khomments left regarding Tribute Tuesday.
Since today is the busiest travel day of the year, please be khareful out there! I want to see woo all bakhk here tomorrow!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Monday, November 24, 2008
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
So, I will show my thanks and khorrekht my faux paws from a few weeks ago. After all, this is a furry important message to khommunikhate!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
How did Cornelia Marie get on the fleece?
Mom says they will be grrrreat fur keeping her warm since I don't!
Mom isn't sure when she'll drink it BUT she's thinking it just might be a nice touch to celebrate THANKSGIVING!
My furiends in Kansas - The Army of Four enkhountered a khritter on their walk . Well, so did I! Mom tried to get a better pikhture BUT 'some' pup made it a real challenge to get the khamera out of her fleece pokhet - something about pulling and barking AND barking and pulling. The other shots Mom got were nothing but BLURS - but this one shows the TRUE nature of the beast:
Monday, November 17, 2008
It seemed like a great way to spend MY evening! I even did a repeat pawformance later - she didn't get the khamera fur that one! I selekhted another spot out in the yard that rekhwired my attention!
I hope evfurryone had a nice weekend and are ready fur grrrreat week!
PeeEssWoo: I'll let Mom do her musikh thing on Friday...I just felt like taking khontrol again today!