Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thank you Addie!
******
I know I've inkhluded this award befure BUT I neglekhted to inkhlude this furry important paragraph that Addie inkhluded on hers:
This lovely award is created by Crystal @ Memoirs of a Mommy in honor of Noah and the donor of his sweet little heart who ENCOURAGES us to SHARE THE LOVE! Thanks Crystal! [Click on Memoirs of a Mommy to learn and read this special love story!] The rules for this award are to pass it along to some people whose blogs you love. They make you laugh, smile, leave encouraging comments on your blog. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you. Please include this paragraph with the link to Memoirs of a Mommy so that everyone knows where this award originated from.
So, I will show my thanks and khorrekht my faux paws from a few weeks ago. After all, this is a furry important message to khommunikhate!
*******
I'm glad woo enjoyed Walkin' Wednesday! It is always soooo much fun to do ESPECIALLY this time of year! The weather has me highly energised! I think we did Wednesday's PM walk in rekhord time. Mom isn't sure which khontributed more to the pace - the weather OR my pal Ballou The Bernese Mountain Dog who was walking along with us (but on the other side of the street).
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

20 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

What??? I didn't see Ballou in the video. Are you sure that your mom was seeing things?

Princess Eva

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, hmmm mama takes me in and out, now daddy will lemme sniff stuffs...all mama says iz "its tooo cold"...

b safe,
~rocky~

The WriggleButts said...

Hey we want to see your buddy, too! ;)

Bajas

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

What a wonderful award you received and such a heartfelt story. Thanks for sharing! You deserve the love because you always give so much love!

I agree with Princess Eva and Brice, where was Ballou?!

Suka

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum wants to see a photo of Ballou. She loves Bernese Mountain Dogs.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Musketeers said...

Hmm ! I don't know ! If it was me , I won't do it ! haha !
You deserve the award Khyra !!

Snowball said...

Congratulations, Khyra.

Luv
Snowball

The Puppies said...

Congrats on the award Khyra!! It is definitely cold outside for walkies, but we bet with your fur coat that you just love it!!!
xoxoxoxo,
The Puppies

Moco said...

High engery means high napping.

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, they mentioned a pup in the video, bet it wuz the sibe puppy...i dont no if we haff one of those stores here, will haff to look into it...

b safe,
~rocky~

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Poor guy just wanted to have a nice walk too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Daily Echo said...

Ballou sounds furry khool! I think you need to interview him. What a touching story about Noah.
ECHO

Jack & Moo said...

That looks like a furry beautiful award.
Hey Khyra, did woo see the Berner that wanted to play with us at the beach a few weeks ago? Mom thinks they're beawootiful dogs, but still not as purty as us.

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Bae Bae said...

That sure is a pawsome award. ;)

~ Bae

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your award Khyra!
I want to see Ballou too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sophie Brador said...

Khyra! Thanks so much for voting for Gabriel. I sure hope he wins because he really is a great guy. One of the bestest persons I know.

xo
SB

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We do try to "share the love" like this morning when TD was licking Mom's face as she was resting.

We would love to see some closeup shots of Balloo - he sounds furry nice.

Woos, the OP Pack

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What a great award and wonderful story!!!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award, Khyra!

Love and licks
Thor

Joe Stains said...

We have been walking a lot here lately too, but always in the dark at night. We have to wait for it to get cooler before Dad will walk in the day cuz he hates the heat.