Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Turbo Tuesday

Well, after many many many days and many many many dollars, Elekhtion Day is FINALLY here!
Today is the day we need to get to the polls and paw our vote fur The Sibertarian Pawty!
You've seen all the things we stand fur!
ESPECIALLY THE CHEESE AND BAKHON!
I've got my lukhky khollar and my favourite lipstikhk pikhked out!
********
There are some rogues out there trying to sabotage our khampaign. They've been working in khonjunkhtion with The Hot Air Pawty to prevent us from getting our supporters to the polls on Tuesday.
When you head out, please be on the lookout fur

Here is one of the members of The Skhwirrel Nut Zippers Pawty -

AND after today, we khan put a lid on it!

***********
SERIOUSLY, today IS a furry important day fur our khountry. No matter who wins, there will be khwite a few ears and tails down BUT woo have to get out and vote or woo khan't woo, howl, and whine about it!

I've been furry proud and honoured to have been on the tikhket with a true visionary. I was very happy to have been able to serve as his Khampaign Khoordinator fur I believed in him. To say I was wooless when he asked me to bekhome his running mate would be an understatement.

Ch ch ch changes!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

Turbo/Khyra 2008

We're Just Sayin'

PeeEssWoo: Mom says she expekhted Tina Turner to be on 'your' lists - and she thought about Tracy Chapman AFTER the fakht - she did shreik about THAT EARWORM THAT EARWORM THAT EARWORM and hoped she wouldn't dream about cheerleaders all night!

22 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma said that we're getting up early to vote! I wonder if I can just lick the ballot? Or if I eat it, will it be tasty?

Brice

Moco said...

Our voting is done. We have vote by mail. We took the ballots to the courthouse and will be watching tomorrow night to see how the election goes.

i said...

Happy voting! And good luck! Keeping paws crossed for good news.

Charlie Daniels said...

Unfortunately I don't get to vote in your election, but I hope the correct person wins!!!!! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Raising Addie said...

Were voting after work. For better or worse it will all be over tonight.

Kisses
Addie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Our fingers (and paws) are crossed. Even the kitties are cheering for woo, Khyra!

The Musketeers said...

We kept our paws & my humans' finger cross fur KHYRA !
I am still not happy about me having to share my toys ! BOL !

Lots of Loves ,
CODY

Ferndoggle said...

Mom & Dad already voted! I asked Mom to write in you & Turbo...but she didn't seem amuzed.

Lola

Dakota said...

Khyra,
You can be proud of the upstanding campaign you conducted. Sibes everywhere are behind you, and will remain staunch supporters of you, Turbo and the Siberian pawty.

Mack said...

If those doggone squirrels get into office, I'm gonna be mad!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thank woo for everywoo, Khyra!

The Army of Four said...

Good luck to you and Tubey today!
Is this any better: HEY KHYRA, YOU'RE SO FINE, YOU'RE SO FINE, YOU BLOW MY MIND. HEY KHYRA! HEY KHYRA!!!
Ha roo roo roo.
Play bows,
Zim

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We were lucky - we got to vote by mail so we didn't have to wait in long lines - more important things to do - like nap!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Listen, if those squirrels give you any trouble, just let me know. I will eat their heads and once that's over, their tiny bodies won't be able to cause any harm.

Steve

The Furry Kids said...

I totally voted for the Sibes!
Your pal,
Titus

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom did the early voting thing almost 2 weeks ago so she didn't have to wait in line.. She actually walked right in and zipped right through..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Teddy Westlife said...

Vote 1 for Turbo/Khyra!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Jack & Moo said...

We voted for our favorite Sibertarian khandidates! Paws crossed woo get elected! Now for the cheeze & bacon....

woos & a-roos,
star & Jack a-roo

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hope the voting goes well...=) May the best man win! *wink*

Scottie

Pedro said...

Khyra,

Big day! My mom voted at 6:00 AM this morning!

Pedro

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I hope everyone had a happy voting day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Musketeers said...

BOL !

Lots of Love ,
CODY (: