Friday, November 28, 2008

Not Workin' Fur The Weekend!

I hope evfurryone had a nice Thursday - whether it was a holiday or just a day in the week that started with a 't'!
Here is how I spent my morning...working on my TurkeyDayTan
Then watching fur...
THESE!!!
ANYWAY, it is time to let Mom at The Blog to do her thing!
'Mom' here now...time for some MUSIKH!

Time for some W's...
1) A lokhal one I've seen several times Waitin On A Train - more of the old time sound and khwite the fun show!
2) Warren Zevon - oh yes! He's sooo much more than The Werewolf of London! Here is a song - well, if this doesn't bring the gooseflesh, you might not be human - that is kind of anthem to him and his memory. Please take some time and watch the slideshow.
3) Wes Jeans - WOW! I think you'll agree!
4) Whiskeytown - was an early Ryan Adams group with Caitlin Cary and Thad Cockrell (who teamed fur a GREAT cd khalled Begonias) - here is the video of 16 Days
5) And since Khyra used to be one...Whitney Houston... and yet another
6) Wil Maring - one of those pleasant finds that I don't even rekhall where I furst found her but glad I did!
7) Wilco - another group that was formed from members of Uncle Tupelo/SonVolt/etc - I like much of their stuff but not in the same way I LOVED UT!
8) Waylon and Willie - 'nuf said - take a look at this one please
9) AND here is one that kind of applies to me (LOL) - Wolfmother THAT will wake woo up, eh?!?

Okay, woo know the drill: please share some of the W's in your khollekhtion!

Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner



26 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, u looks bute ti ful there watching fur squeerls...nice collection of music ur mama has there..

b safe,
~rocky~

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...you look at home getting that tan...*wink* Squirrels seem to be abundant during Thanksgiving,no? I see photos of them cropping up in doggies' blogs almost everywhere! hehe!

Thanks for sharing the wonderful collection of music! Mom wanted to listen to new songs,but can't seem to find any good ones lately...*grins*

Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Bae Bae said...

You look pawsome suntanning there
Did you get the squirrel?

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

What a nuisance those pesky squirrels are! Our mom loves Whitney Houston!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Khisses, Khyra...Duffy here, and that t-day yesterday was awesome! Mom was in the kitchen all day, so I had to keep her company and keep the floor spotless for her. It's amazing all the things that fell down, and all the new smells! When do we get to have another t-day, do you know?

Moco said...

A great time for a good rest. Don't get burned while you are out tanning and squirrel watching.

Mack said...

Evil squirrels! Did you catch any and roast them for Thanksgiving dinner???

We can't think of any other "W"'s!!!!

The Husky in the Window said...

I bet that little beast would be tasty with gravy and cranberries. I'll be over with the fixings.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

The Furry Kids said...

Those evil squirrels just never rest, do they? Did you get one???

Happy Friday!
Your pal,
Titus

The Army of Four said...

Hmm. The squirrels here are red heads. And I don't mean Ammy and Zim. Ha roo roo roo!
OK... to the music... we like Warren Zevon, too. Especially Werewolves of London, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, and Excitable Boy. How about the Who?
Tail wags,
Storms
PS: I like the shadows of the branches in that first picture!

The Oceanside Animals said...

My Ws are Wilshire, Weezer, and The Wallflowers.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What a delicious looking squirrel!

Steve

River said...

Did you chase the squirrel? Looks like you're getting a nice tan.We don't have any Ws in mom's iTunes. Have a great weekend.

love & wags,
River

D.K. Wall said...

Wonder if that squirrel was used to make MayaMarie's squirrel cookies?

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Looks like you got a good tan going there. I like to lay in the sun too. Mom says I am blue-ing while the kids are tanning?
Hey we had one of those little critters in our backyard this weekend too. He was sitting on the fence post. Mom laughed because none of us spotted it..
Oh Mom is having a brain fart she can't think of and "W"'s..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

BeadedTail said...

That squirrel didn't dare come in your yard did it?

the many Bs said...

hi Khyra, did you get to chase the squirrels? it looks like you are having a nice day outside.

woofs.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Dang squirells are everywhere!!
Mom likes Waylon & Willie, and had thought of another W, but it "left her head". (poor thing..she is so forgetful sometimes)
Enjoy the sun!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, go to http://blog.johannthedog.com/ and watch a turkey herding a gus look alike...its funny!!!

b safe,
~rocky~

The Daily Echo said...

Another great walk down memory lane. Kkhyra - you really must do something about those squirrels!
ECHO

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
What was doing that squirrel there??
Did you chase him?
My mom likes Whitney too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wolfmother - yikes - that surely woke us up!!!

Yes, ditto what the AO4 said, the Who???

And we do like Waylon and Willie too.

Woos, the OP Pack

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Watch out for those darn squirrels!!!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Raising Addie said...

Hi Khyra
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

If you get bored with your squirrels you can come over and help me exercise my squirrels... they are getting toooo fat! BOL
Kisses
Addie

Teddy Westlife said...

Khyra, did you see the chipmunk on mum's photo blog? It looks a lot like a squirrel to me.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Joe Stains said...

two of mom's most favorite bands are W bands, The Weakerthans and Weston! Weston is my favorite band ever!!