Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cheese(khake) and Bakhon

UPDATE:
I just got some sad news in my gmail mail box from Handsome Ben - I'll share it with woo
*****
Just wanted to paw you and let you know why I have gone quiet. Mum has been with Great Grandma who's health took a turn for the worse last week. Sadly Great Grandma lost her fight for life last night and Mum is really sad so I may be on a short blogging hiatus while I make sure Mum, Dad , and the Beans get plenty of cuddles and love. I miss everyone but I don't think Mum has the heart to help me with my blog at the moment or to e-mail everyone, so if anyone is worrying could you please just let them know that I'm ok and will be back soon.
*******
SO please send some good thoughts to Handsome Ben and his people. His great grandmum khrossed last night so his mum won't be able to help him blog fur a bit. He did ask me to tell evfurryone he was okay and that he missed all of us.
I told him my mom and I were sending lots of extra hugz&khysses to his people. Please send some love his way so he khan pass it on.
***********
Well, it is THAT Wednesday again!
Mom had to dig (oh, Sibes love that) into the arkhives fur some pikhs. I had run off (in a manner of speaking) to watch the elekhtion returns SO I was not around fur some fresh akhtion shots.
The numbers are still being swirled and skhwirreled so Turbo and I don't know how our tikhket did with all the polls (and poles in his khase).
I want to say it was very khool to see so many blogs mention the importance of getting out and voting. My mom and I wonder why it khan't be like this EVFURRY elekhtion?
Mom was furry happy when she went to vote. She got out of the Xterra at 4:26pm and she was bakhk on the road at 4:29pm! She walked straight up to the table and gave her name and pawed her signature!
*******





Tank woo fur the support!
We should have some final numbers and news later today OR Thursday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra



26 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma wouldn't write your names in for pres/vp, but did write in your names for the Soil & Water board. She's sure that will confuse them for days.

Princess Eva

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hope everything goes well at the elections, Khyra! *wink* Love your roaching photos...hehe! Hope you have a great day!

Scottie

Khady Lynn said...

Good grief!! I think Khady has been reading your blog WAY too much!

Phbbb

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Khyra,
Your roaching photos are so cute! My mom was keeping an eye on the news updates for the election results too!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Woof Stock will be fun....there's nothing more fun tha a buch of doggies together but nothing can compare to my date with Snowy.

If your Mommy wants to send the Mommy a flower picture our regular e-mail address is on the blink so send it to redricca@yahoo.com.

Huggies....Mona

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo there, MFT - did we win??? We are still waiting on the arrival of the morning paper - and Mom is not happy!!!

Those pics may have come from the archives but woo still have that furry alluring charisma.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Musketeers said...

Wow ! Khyra ! I can see your toys laying around ! BOL ! :D

Lots of Loves ,
CODY :D

Jack & Moo said...

We woo our sympathy to your mom & biped family, our humans really need us when loved ones khross the Bridge.

And we woo our sympathy about the election. Woo & Turbo ran a great khampaign. The elecktion results fully support what Tubey always says: "Humans are stupid".

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo
(what a cute furry tummy!)

Thor and Jack said...

I love your roaching pictures, Khyra!

Love and licks
Thor

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Good job Khyra. You have a very lovely tummy.

I can't wait to see how the election turns out!

Kat

The Army of Four said...

Thanks for the p-update on Ben. We'll say prayers for his family.
Speaking of digging... ha roo roo roo... be sure to see our blog today. :)
Play bows,
Zim

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no. Thanks for letting us know about Ben's human. This is sad. We're going right over to leave a message.

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

Oh no! We will be keeping Ben's family in our thoughts and prayers...

Those are grrrrEAT pictures of you Khyra, my human says she want to pet you because you look so soft!

Sparky

D.K. Wall said...

Wow - that is quite a collection of toys in the background! We are jealous.

Mack said...

Oh that is so sad about Ben's grandma. I will go send my condolences. Thanks fur letting us know.

The Furry Kids said...

We're sorry to hear about Ben's grandma. :( That's very sad news.

Moco said...

We are sure that you made a good showing. Possibly a cabinet position?
We will go over and tell Ben that we will not forget him.

Teddy Westlife said...

Mmmm bacon.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

well this sucks said...

Ahahahahahah your pictures are so cute and funny. Your belly is so white and pretty. Hehe

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo Khyra,
Our condolences to Ben's family. Keeping dem in our prayers.

Is you glad da 'lection is over? Did you pawty da night away no matter what? Maw covered my eyes. Says I too young to see pitchers like dat.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We are so sorry about grandma. Be sure and give her our best...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Musketeers said...

Thanks for willing to share your toys with me ! Woo ! You're so kind Khyra ! :D

Lots of Loves ,
Cody

i said...

Sad to hear that. Will pop over to Ben's after this.

That's some really nice pictures of you there!

Lorenza said...

We have Ben and his family in our prayers.
Thanks for letting us know.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Are you still roaching Khyra?

~ Girl girl

Marley said...

Ziggy and I are holding our breath in anticipation...nothing would be better than a country run by Tubes and Khyra!

Marley