Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday Sharing

A before bed look at The Eggs -
Breakfast prep -
Lady PF sitting in front of The Nest Box -
Dinner prep -
Tucked in -
Get ready Lady PF - RAIN is coming -
Approaching 7pm 43 and cloudy - with flood watch until 7pm -
Our FrEYEday morning coffee time -
Before heading for our 'venture - my hands were full so no preKhrossTrek shots -

Do you think she's happy? 

Watching at the light -

Auntie Di's!
Khousin Emmy - and her BIG Easter Lamby - and her feather duster tail wagging at her momma -
Willow wigglin' her end at her Auntie Di -
Snoofing around -
Willow in the background whilst NeedyNelly gets her morning attention -
Off to lunch - 
Khrunchies - and my hot and sour soup -
What we jokingly call crab raccoons!
Auntie Di's shrimp and lobster sauce - egg roll and fried rice -
My shrimp egg foo young egg roll and fried rice -
Keeping her Auntie Di in her sight -
The look I got when I said WILLOW -
So back to The Khottage for us -
I used khrunchie khoins to pay The Dog Tax -
Payment accepted - there were more - I just captured one for proof!

Today's wet 'ventures will be Dawn's for breakfast - then Mad Radish for our CSA - we may hit the credit union to utilize their coin counter - I had brought my coinage along on FrEYEday - but the bank no longer had one - and the one credit union branch I stopped at was out of order - so I will try again today!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Happy Birthday At The Human Rainbow Bridge to Donald Stephen Hennel - aka DAD!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The foodables look sooooooo yummy! I've only had hot and sour soup once in MN with my mom years ago and I've never had it since. Maybe I can find a recipe for it. You always look happy to us, Willow, and so does Emmy! Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 is curious to know what the Krunchies are exactly?

Enjoy the day's adventures Willow! And it was nice to see Emmy!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, only three eggs ... Need one more for a proper omelet!"
Lulu: "You do realize those aren't chickens, right?"
Java Bean: "Aren't all birds chickens?"
Lulu: "Um, no. Anyway, that's some nice feather dusting you do with your tail, Emmy ― I do something similar and Dada calls it 'Propeller Tail'!"