Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Another misty drizzly day at The PF Palace -
You should have heard the chattering going on when I pulled up the LIVE stream for this -
Lady PF has her sector protected -
Just after 630pm 50 and cloudy -
Willow at work -
Hard at work -
Fur sure!
Helping me eat some of my Mushroom Barley soup - so good - I sliced one of the Criminis and put that in the bottom then put some of the container on top - she DID get one of the mushrooms when I got them from the frig


I'm awake - 
No you're not!

Slacker!
Auntie Di chair time -
Getting settled in to be a speed bump -

Ready to react when the bowl gets filled - but not even close to time yet Willow - you have 1-1/2 hours to go!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

One thing that I have never had is a mushroom. Evil mom won't let me have one. So how was it, Willow?! Happy Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Whoa there, Willow, careful you don't burn yourself out working too hard!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

As you said, lots of pics of you today, and they're all great, Willow! But I have a question: #1 has always heard that mushrooms are not good for dogs. Not sure why?

Woofs,
Ollie