Sunday, March 10, 2024

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF Day at The PF Palace - 


I did catch her in the nest box for a bit -
At least she is dry back there -
As I was putting this together, I checked to see if Lord PF was hanging out and spotted her on the box frame -
Heading out to The Perch Post -
Just after 530pm 44 and rain with wind advisory from 8am SUNday until Monday 8pm!
The Willow kits haven't taken hold yet -
Time to go - appointment is 930 Mom -




Watching at one of the traffic lights -
One of Pam's clients quilted this and gifted it to her - I told her it is consistent with The Khottage bathroom colors -
After I came back out to her - I think this was her subtle hint about The Dog Tax -
Before I started The KhrossTrek to head to Mad Radish - yep, the day's weather -
Her Saturday afternoon 'look' after we had gone to Mad Radish and Dawn's -

We'll share those stops in the next few days -

Before we did start our 'ventures, I did bump the range, microwave, and coffeemaker to DST - and The KhrossTrek too - we let technology do the rest as we slept -

I will declare this weekEND to have been productive - so I guess we can embark on another GKP week feeling accomplished!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: BTW, The Dog Tax was paid without complaint!
 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the quilt! I moved my clocks forward Saturday morning. This morning we will handle the timers. Happy DST. bleh - not a fan.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We have another three weeks to go before we spring here.

#1 says that's a lovely quilt.

Glad you got the tax paid, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada set our clocks ahead on Saturday night and he says he expects to be tired for the rest of the week. I think he needs a nap ..."