Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lord PF ready and waiting -

Prepping a snack for his LadyPF in waiting -



In the afternoon she was in the nest box for quite sometime -
With Lord PF back there - on the perch - I watched for some time - thinking MAYBE -
Alas, not on Tuesday - but maybe she'll give us some EGGcitement today -
Just after 730pm - 59 and clear - I did see 70 on my phone Tuesday afternoon - 
Now time for Willow's DST shift on SUNday -




Looks like SHE was missing the hour of slumber -



The extreme wind had her a bit rattled -

So she worked from under my desk for a time - I did give her some calming treats from The Pet Gourmet - I had gotten them last year and had yet to try them for her - they were a help - and when I got the box off the top of The Magic Khold Box, I did keep a Pumpkin and Honey stick out for later -





Such a comfy co-worker - I am always amazed at how especially comfortable she looks in bed at night  too - makes me SO HAPPY to know she must like it here at The Khottage -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

That wind was brutal and I am so glad it's behind us! You have the most wonderful life with your mom at the cottage, Willow, and you always have such fun adventures!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I too like to, um, work from underneath Dada's desk when the weather is scary or the base is blowing things up. If Gen X could use desks as a bomb shelter, we can use them as a weather shelter, am I right?"