Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Some interesting shadows SPRINGing our way!

The latest post on FALCON WIRE is speculating we may see our first EGG soon -

Lord PF will be ready -
Approaching a STILL LIGHT 730pm - it is 48 and clear -
After my groomer appointment on Saturday we went to Mad Radish Farm for our CSA!
When we pulled past, I slowed down to get a shot - and the chickens got excited our KhrossTrek was going to feed them -
Looking four buddy Benning - but I guess he was inside staying dry and keeping an eye on his appendix-less Mom and sick human puppies -




We left these for our pal - and his mom says he did find them - and thanked us -

We thanked them for their eggs -
Willow was watching -
Happy happy chickens!
Eyes on the MadRadish Flock!
👍👍👍👍👍
So we turned right out of their driveway - and about a half mile or so I spotted THIS AWESOME bird in the trees - getting lots of wet -
The sky didn't allow for any great shots 
But I will never not - yes - double negative - being blown away by seeing an eagle -
So now each time we go to Mad Radish, I will be on the lookout!
I added tote bags to our box - one for Auntie Di and one for us -
The box included mushroom mix - there are criminis oysters shitake - and more in there!
All of us have SO enjoyed the sweet potatoes, so I added them - and the box includes cider again this time - and our egg share!
My lunch salad mix, carrots - frozen blueberries from a Lancaster County farm - I added this quart so I could pull some when we wanted some - some model Sweet Potatoes - which by the way I baked Monday night so as soon as I stage this, I'm going for one - and Willow will get a half - and Baby Spinach -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your fresh veggies look so beautiful and yummy! We've only seen an eagle soaring once and what a treat it was!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Are we sure those are chickens? Because they kind of look like zombies on the prowl for brains ..."