Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Got fog?
Lady PF smiling for the camera -
Watching from The Nest Box -
7pm and 51 with rain - 
Now for last week's bonus 'venture for Willow since it was a WFH day for us -
Hi PB!
I'm sure PB smells Kerri's biscuits!
Oh the stuff -






Back to The KhrossTrek -

I had intended to get a warm sandwich - but they were having power issues - by Brina said they could make mine - so Florida Greens it was - I had half late morning - and finished it for dinner -
I couldn't really share it with Wiggles - but -
One of the Hazel Box treats did the trick -


Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

I could never shop at the Plant Box and come home with way to much stuff! We have rain coming down here. Will it ever stop?!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy! Sunshine in my eyes can make me squint!"