Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday Sharing

We checked first thing - but still nothing -
There were quite the discussions in The Nest Box - and one point Lord PF circled around and checked the egg spot - like trying to remind her - 
Even trying to use a food offering -
Moving it closer -
Mr. Romantic even tried THIS ^^^^^^^^^
Teasing us shortly before 8pm -
Heading toward 7pm  it is 61 and cloudy - which it was most of the day - with some showers from time to time - but The Weather Babblers say today will be 💚
We actually slept in until 10am on FrEYEday - and then THE LOOKS started -
And the blockade to ensure no 'venture would commence without her -
Quite taken by the other dog on The KhrossTrek -


Left at the sign - then right onto George Street -
Our destination!
I told the staff we would see them again for Saturday breakfast but we had to come today for lunch -



SHEPHERD'S PIE!!!!!

Sorry Willow - that is MINE!
But I did pay the tax with some Dog Khoins!
It was oh so yummy!!!
Stare way Wiggles - none for you -
I got this to have for dinner - chicken corn soup -
My dessert treat - Russian Cream - a very nice taste - the slight edge of sour cream - yet smoothed by vanilla - and the fruit - yep - very happy with my choice - although there are some baked goods that just MIGHT follow us home when we go for breakfast -

The water company tech arrived right at noon - the neighbors across the street hoped I wasn't having issues as they were going to the store - we explained it was new meter time - and he added every twenty years - so I guess I am good for a bit 😉

Our trip to Ace was a success - we'll be sharing some of that in the days ahead -

After Willow's Saturday morning 'venture, I will be heading to WOLF BREWING for my March Howl - I had originally planned to go next Saturday but decided since that will be Mad Radish CSA pickup day, I would go today - and pay my homage to St Patrick -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the picture of you checking out your reflection, Willow☺ My MIL used to make Shepherd's Pie. It was sooooo good!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Funny, Mama and Dada were talking about getting takeout yesterday, too, but they ended up not doing it ..."