Friday, March 15, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
When Mr Appliance left, I saw this out front -
Saturday AM -
SUNday AM - DST -
A bit later -
Afternoon later -
Monday AM -
When I left for The GKP close to 11am -
I pass this in the morning - and then again heading back to Willow and The Khottage -
So nice to see this when I left work - 537 pm -
Tuesday AM -
A bit later -
Wednesday AM -
and a bit later -
Thursday AM -
and just before I left 
After 7pm - it is 68 and cloudy -
I got excited Thursday AM to see Lady PF 'there' - but not yet -


Lord PF tried being her egg coach again for much of the afternoon - and still nothing -
Maybe today - isn't the old saying something about being aware of the Eggs Of March?😁
My blog assembler - we were always within eye range -

Today's 'venture will include lunch from Dawn's - have to go for our Shepherd's Pie - I'll get that for takeout - as the water company is coming betweek 12n and 3pm to swap out / in a new water meter - I got a postcard yesterday about setting up an appointment - hope my usage doesn't increase due to the 'new meter' - 
I'm also going to stop in at our local Ace for a few things - including a new bulb for the warmer across from me - our power went out at some point Thursday - I came home to flashing stuff - and that bulb being gone - which often happens with blips -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey Willow! We got some fresh eggs from Ms. C yesterday so it really is the Eggs of March for us!

It's supposed to be raining today but the sun is shining at the moment. Maybe they got it wrong.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

You have your very own street named after you, Willow! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, is it a street name? Or is it instructions?"