Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday MOMday

The return to DST found us catching Lady PF with the lights of the city still on - 713am

In the afternoon, Lord PF was on his point -
Whilst Lady PF clowned around in The Nest Box -


 
This one REALLY cracked me up!   

Just after 8pm it 34 and cloudy - we had WIND and some snow squalls - 
Now for Saturday's BREAKFAST at Dawn's!

Yep  - Bacon Egg And Cheese on an English Muffin !
AND The Dog Tax -
Summing up the offering -
Accepted!
Nope - you ate it all Wiggles -
My Sweet takeaway -
Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pie - and when I told Jocelyn I'd like one to go she said she could confirm how good it was for she had had one - I told her that was great to know/hear -

Our GKP shift went well - even with the time change - some of the programs I use were still on lock down but once I could access things, it wasn't too bad - after I wrapped after 6pm, I ordered some To Go from Cheddars - then fed Willow - and she got a bonus KhrossTrek ride to collect our foodables -

Tomorrow, we'll share our Mad Radish tasty fun -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Now back to the laundry

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

That chocolate chip whoopie pie looks so yummers! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, you can't go wrong with a bonus ride!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 keeps saying she wishes she could go to Dawn's Deli too! Everything always looks so good!

Woofs,
Ollie