Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lord PF was on duty when we checked in -
I looked and THOUGHT I saw what I saw -
YES!
Falcon Wire's post about it - 
Lady PF enjoying her breakfast -

Lady PF having a moment - and picturing more to come!
Lord PF as well -
Just past 630pm - 57 and SUNny - 
Now for MY 'venture -
83N - here I come -
Khrappy park jobs made THIS a non space - BOO -





My flight - four good ones!
New Moon Stout Irish Stew - 24 hour braised beef, New Moon Stout, roasted garlic, potatoes, carrots - served with Irish butter and bread - it was VERY good!


a BEYOND worthy cause -
Exiting 83S to return to The Khottage -
And Willow - saying something about talking to the wigglebutt!

Another pleasant time at Wolf - I did bring home a Crowler of the New Beginnings #18 - to be enjoyed 'sometime' - I got to chat with both Elaine and Derek - officially congratulating them on the May 28th planned Csection arrival of their GIRL puppy - as they both said, if she arrives earlier GOOD for her - but this is the plan - Elaine is still trying to wrap her head around two fourteen or so months apart - I told her that Diane and Paul are about that -

Willow and I had an uneventful WFH SofaShift - nice to have a good start to the week -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: She'll be back tomorrow to share HER Saturday ''venture
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The Irish stew looks delicious and very hearty! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Put me down for a big bowl of that Irish stew, too!"