Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday MOMSday

After our wet cloudy Saturday, this was nice to see -
Lady PF in her nest box scrape -

Just hanging around on The Ledge -
With some time ON the box - I didn't catch Lord PF on camera -
Approaching 715pm, it is 54 and cloudy - I did catch 65 on the phone late afternoon -
Now back to FrEYEday's lunch with Auntie Di - Masa Bistro - YUM!


Auntie Di chose the miso - and I felt like the salad -
My sushi - Mango Shrimp Roll, Shrimp Tempura Roll, and Yellow Submarine -
Auntie Di's - Mango Shrimp Roll, Crunchy Shrimp Roll, Spider Roll -
There were so many appealing items on the menu - but since we focused on the sushi - and didn't tempt ourselves with any of the other items - which was difficult -
The KhrossTrek guardian was looking for her payment - I told her when we got back to The Khottage - I had finished mine but Auntie Di let us take her leftovers!



Hey look - another WOObaru KhrossTrek -
NOW it was time to pay -
Sushi was a worthy Dog Tax payment!

The GKP shift went well on SUNday - of course, you'll see how hard we worked on Wednesday -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

It appears that you like Sushi, Willow! Mom and I have never had it. Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Mmm, sushi! Our Dada doesn't like fish, but he loves sushi. I bet yours didn't have any wasabi on it, Willow!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So you like sushi, Willow? I have never had it!

Some great pics of you today!

Woofs,
Ollie